Spotify Wrapped 2021 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify Wrapped 2021

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I use Apple Music so made my own graphics up.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wish I'd been in the top 0.05% of Seventeen listeners but the fans who stream 24/7 for charts have me beat ddd.

tea, Crisp X and Diet Pop! like this.
  3. I have such boomer tastes!

upload_2021-12-1_17-17-53.jpeg
    upload_2021-12-1_17-18-8.jpeg

Attached Files:

TRAVVV, Jersey, BubblegumBoy and 10 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Songs #6-#10 are
    #6: Maisie Peters - John Hughes Movie
    #7: WONHO - Lose
    #8: SF9 - Summer Breeze
    #9: Tove Styrke - Borderline
    #10: STAYC - So Bad

Apparently my third top genre is "Metropolis" and my aura is a mix of spooky and empowering, which is good to know dd

5. Me listening to my Wrapped list and hearing the personalised message from Dua that went straight into the Blessed Madonna Remix of 'Love Is Religion'.. I am crying here.

atrl-gif-5.gif

TRAVVV, Dynamo, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  6. My most played song of 2021.

[​IMG]

TRAVVV, sfmartin, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  7. My playlist being all 2021 songs except for

@aquaplex ha impact!

TRAVVV, lushLuck, mi|kshake and 6 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. I didn’t get my usual wrapped, just my Top 100 songs playlist showed up. Hope I get the entire thing at some point.

10. Last.fm keeps crashing right now, I guess too many people trying to see if they're Wrapped is accurate or not dd. I have no idea how they make their calculations but I have songs on mine that I know for a fact I only listened to like twice this year but somehow it made it in?

11. Haha I know I know. They have a great site with all your stats but nothing that you can share to social media.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  12. Me:
    - My list is ace, let me post so people appreciate!

People:

Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 7.25.30 PM.png

13. They're definitely trying to space out month plays. Like if you listened to Good Ones 30 times in January and no more after that it'd make the list over a song you listened to 20 times in March, 20 times in June etc.

slaybellz likes this.
  14. This featured on mine too. It was only available to stream this year, wasn't it?

Vasilios likes this.
  15. Yeah it's definitely not completely accurate. My #1s, #4s and #5s are the same, but my Spotify #2 is my last.fm #7 and my Spotify #3 is my last.fm #6.

berserkboi and slaybellz like this.
  16. Yup.

JORDAN likes this.
  17. For anyone who hasn't gotten the mobile experience yet, go to the Search bar and type spotify:wrapped and the page should load (tap the banner marquee to open it from there)

18. The way this has placed in my Wrapped Top 20 for each of the last four years. 1-7-20-15 - a chart run!

19. Does anyone know a trick of getting this in a web browser for those of us with outdated iOS?

slaybellz likes this.
  20. IMG_2518.JPG

Pretty accurate, even if this is mostly stuff I hammer while driving or working.

My playlist has a lot of overlap with 2020, which is no shocker. I'm really not over any of that music, it's still so fresh. Not that there wasn't plenty of interesting stuff out this year too, but 2020 was an embarrassment of riches.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    nooniebao, Florencia., tea and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.