Also I just realised that neither Charli XCX, HAIM or Girls Aloud have any songs on my playlist even though they're in my Top 5 apparently, but I have songs in there I barely listened to. Make it make sense Spotify...
My top 5 artists and songs included several surprises for me:
1. Taylor Swift (no surprise here)
2. Jennifer Lopez (when I asked in her thread, a few months ago, whether listening to her discography was worth it, I didn't expect this to happen)
3. Little Mix
4. Glee Cast (!!!!) - (I didn't realize just to how many of their covers I still listen to on a regular basis)
5. Olivia Rodrigo
1. Cowboy Like Me
2. Drivers License
3. No Me Ames (!!!!!)
5. Ain't It Funny (remix)
6. Lucky (I know I listened to this song a lot when I got engaged, but I had not realised just how much)
7. Good 4 u
9. Long Story Short
10. The Other Side of the Door
Love joining @tea in Queen T’s 0.05%. Although her snatching my top spot despite not having a single song in my Top 5 is odd (especially when Zara snuck in both charts for the one song I played endlessly). Still, nothing but legends all around.