Spotify Wrapped 2021 | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify Wrapped 2021

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Could it be because you switched listening to them from explicit to non-explicit or when they are in the singles section and later as part of the album.

In my 'On Repeat'playlist I sometimes have the same song twice (one from the singles section and than later from the album).

LAST FM correctly sees it as the same song whereas spotify somehow sees it two separate things apparently thus not combining the streams and leaving it out...

2. Yeah given how much a played Got Me all year long it should easily be in my top 100 songs but isn’t?!

TéléDex likes this.
  3. Right! I just ranted at Spotify Cares because of this! I am not a fucking fool! So disappointing!

Anyway, added my Top 5 tracks, not added anything added before, maybe one of us should start a thread in Charts and Rates, asking for more submissions.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  4. Adding to the chorus of Laura Mvula being absent. The Dmitri in Paris remix of "Church Girl" made my Your Top Songs playlist, but nothing else from her. Last.fm tells me that she was my 4th most played artist of the year and that the regular version of "Church Girl" was also my 4th most played song, so something must have gone wrong there with the data collation at Spotify's end. Poor Laura.

5. I did this tweet earlier, if anybody wants to post to @spotifycares about this absolute disarray. All I have got on my conversation is that they are sending my feedback to the team.

6. Oops. Only posted one photo here. Never mind, I'll just post this.

Attached Files:

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. I contacted Spotify about the absence of Laura Mvula and Spotify have said to me - "The wrapped playlists will get updated again within the first week of December [...] wait for 2-3 days and you should be seeing the missing music"

Odd.

LPT, Laurence, VoicePrint and 7 others like this.
  8. Not this reverse payola.

9. Hmmm. I got a reply this afternoon GMT, with the same tosh 'we appreciate you sharing your thoughts'. Nothing about an update on my end.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  10. The way Jessie kept her hold over me for another entire year.

I discovered Real Lies this year and have fallen in love with their music so much, no surprise they're my number 2. Boss Trick is incredible.

260196239_890783774973027_6408290707775498557_n.jpeg 261062118_645042433321595_4024567295249752645_n.jpeg 260611925_4796645593690447_8917142175346503872_n.jpeg

11. TASTE

Vyrisus and Stopremix like this.
  12. I’m not sure how Cruel by Jessie Ware managed to scam it’s way into my Top 5 but I’m not mad about it.

Self Esteem powering her way into my 4th most played in, like, 10 days. Deserved.

Andrew, Diet Pop!, Stopremix and 3 others like this.
  13. @soratami's Quirky Pop Sophomore Rate, ha impact.

14. Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. The official answer from their PR I got for a story I wrote is November 27th. The information is for Germany but I doubt others close significantly earlier then.

RMK and Stopremix like this.
  16. Here is mine, I forgot

6DECC529-9B2F-4CDC-B28B-746998D22F31.jpeg

17. Not that photo again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.