Spotify | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Jan 10, 2009.

1. I worry that Appleton 'Fantasy' is going to be top ten in my Wrapped playlist cause Spotify seems to throw it at me at every given opportunity for some reason and I never have the heart to skip it.

lushLuck and Mvnl like this.
  2. Okay girlies let's see those Wrapped results.

saviodxl likes this.
  3. theelusivechanteuse and saviodxl like this.
  4. So let me guess, even though they've made the desktop and web apps look identical to the mobile app now you still can only access Spotify Wrapped on your phone?

5. Mine shows up on the desktop version (for now).

slaybellz likes this.
  6. Really? Like the graphics and stuff or just the playlists?

7. Just the playlist, no graphics.

slaybellz likes this.
  8. Oh ok. I meant the graphics. Back in the day they used to let you view them on desktop now it's tied to phones only which is annoying.

VivaForever likes this.
  9. If I remember correctly, they were available on web, but not the actual desktop app.

But overall I agree that it's annoying it's only available on one channel.

bazayer and slaybellz like this.
  10. RMK

RMK

Was today years old when I realized you can shuffle a folder of playlists.

TRAVVV, jawow_, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  11. Was today years old when I realised you can play playlist folders. I thought they were only there for organising ddd

12. How?

slaybellz likes this.
  13. RMK

RMK

On the desktop app there's a play button when you're browsing on playlists in the folder. On mobile I haven't tried anything, but it was great.

DominoDancing and Adora Day like this.
  14. I don't see how that's a useful feature but cool I guess dd.

15. Whether it's useful or not mostly depends on how you organize your music, I guess. Let's say you have playlists for 1980, 1981, 1982 etc. and have them all in a 1980s folder, makes it easy to put the whole lot on shuffle instead of either maintaining or temporarily creating a separate 1980s playlist.

16. Oh I guess I misunderstood how it worked. I thought it meant like you play a playlist in its entirety then it plays another playlist in the folder at random in it's entirety and so on and so forth.

But you're saying it treats the entire folder as one big playlist and shuffles that? I guess I can see how that could be useful.

17. Spotify actually bringing in a semi-useful feature? Heaven rejoice!

18. I don't think I have this feature?

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  19. And so the countdown begins before it’s removal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.