Spotify's 'Your 2019 Wrapped' | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify's 'Your 2019 Wrapped'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by theincredibleflipper, Dec 3, 2019.

1. My top artists are probably going to be basic middle-aged white dudes and ... maaaybe Charli, Twice and Madonna because I've been listening to their discographies a lot.

I already know none of my top five songs will be from 2019.

2. This is a thing?
    Where

3. Apple Music

4. scottdisick94, Sarzy and FINISH LINE like this.
  5. Erm I know, we're talking about Spotify sis!

Bobbyrae likes this.
  6. I always look forward to this at the end of the year. However, this year really is up in the air. I have no clue what my most played songs are. I feel like this year I haven’t had that year defining song whereas in 2018, I discovered the City Girls in March and “Where the Bag At?” became that.

Now watch “Sweet But Psycho” be my most played song. Me found running into oncoming traffic.

7. I didn't know this. Can it be accessed on mobile?

For my Wrapped, I'm fulling expecting Clarity by Kim Petras to be either my most-played or second most-played song. Other than that, I have no clue what to expect from it.

8. I already know my top 5 are going to end up being... Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Lana Del Rey, Madonna and maybe Taylor Swift? Charli? Mariah? Ariana?

9. This link should explain how it works. I think that it works on mobile.

10. Ariana will likely be my top artist and my top song will either be NASA or Cruel Summer.

11. Spoiler: you can get a sneak peek of your Spotify Wrapped/data with this:

Paste 107.170.81.187:8080/public/top in your browser - logged into Spotify - get this data.
    My top tracks as of recent. 4 weeks, 6 months, yearly. And artist data.

12. I've tried this and it is very, very incorrect.

Fascination likes this.
  13. Spoiler: we know. Also it doesn't have a complete year.
    We still need and love Wrapped.

14. I'm looking forward to mine as well.

Vasilios likes this.
  15. This data is way off. It says Another Level is my 15th most played artist of the last 6 month when I just listened to Freak Me once.

16. Charli, Slayyyter and Caroline being my Top 3 of 2019 feels 100% right.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.

17. Yeah, IDK where it pulls certain stuff from. Most of mine is on point but some of it's wonky.
    Just like some of my Daily Mixes, either they're on point or complete trash. (Ariana Grande mixed with 90's rap/trash hip hop/Doja Cat (who the fuck is this?) that I've never listened to)

18. A Top 15!

Top tracks -- Long Term (years)
    1. Fifth Harmony, Down
    2. Katy Perry, Bon Appétit
    3. ROSALÍA, Aute Cuture
    4. Rita Ora, Let You Love Me
    5. Fifth Harmony, He Like That
    6. Nicki Minaj, Bed (feat. Ariana Grande)
    7. Silk City, Electricity (with Dua Lipa)
    8. Tinashe, Me So Bad (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & French Montana)
    9. Normani, Checklist (with Calvin Harris) (feat. WizKid)
    10. Dua Lipa, New Rules
    11. Mabel, Mad Love
    12. Mabel, Not Sayin'
    13. Stefflon Don, Hurtin' Me
    14. Fever Ray, To the Moon and Back
    15. Lady Gaga, The Cure

19. Yeah all the data that I got was VERY wrong - listing artists and songs I definitely have never even listened to ten seconds of.

I'll wait for the reliable Wrapped to be unveiled - I was just hoping for a sneak peek!

lushLuck likes this.
  20. Wrapped also had some wonky issues for me like when Number 1 Angel was released, I was hammering it for months and then no songs off it appeared on my Wrapped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.