Spotify's 'Your 2020 Wrapped' | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify's 'Your 2020 Wrapped'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Triple S, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Well I know my top 2 played songs are Physical by Dua Lipa and Break Up Song by Little Mix, but what will be #1?

2. Break Up Song is currently my #1 most played!

3. With their 'on repeat' playlists it'll be less of a surprise. I think I've hammered Camelphat's 'Hypercolour' the most this year.

4. An excellent choice.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  5. Me showing up with my last.fm screenshots when everyone starts posting their Spotify 2020 Wrapped

6. I am expected the top ten to consist entirely of Jessie Ware + Say Something.

AlmostFamous, blaze_dave and Laurence like this.
  7. Let me post both since I got money

8. I already know a lot of my results are going to be skewed because I listened to a lot of Naya’s songs she did on Glee after she died. Aside from that I reckon my most played are going to be Jessie Ware, JoJo, ChloeXHalle, The Aces and Rina Sawayama.

ratedr likes this.
  9. Fiona Apple, HAIM, & Taylor Swift are about to dominate.

10. But it’s October?! We haven’t played Positions to death yet..

soratami, collxtion, Laurence and 7 others like this.
  11. Isn't the cut off point around now? So no matter how much you play something after this month, it's like you never played it...

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  12. I hate that they do that. It's a bloody algorithm, just drop the playlist in the last fortnight of December and begone.

Felp, Lately, soratami and 4 others like this.
  13. My number one will probably just be Into You again.

14. Cardigan for #1 and Physical for #2 is very likely.

15. Be interesting to see if people have played different stuff with what's gone on this year.

blaze_dave and Triple S like this.
  16. My #1 artist will be Melanie C. Not sure who will be #2, maybe Fiona Apple

17. I can't believe that it's that time of year already. How has 2020 simultaneously been the longest and shortest year of my life?

tea, Lately, Subwaykid and 10 others like this.
  18. I already know my top 5 artists, in no particular order, will probably be: Mariah Carey, Jessie Ware, HAIM, Dua Lipa and Charli XCX

Lapras and djmakemewet like this.
  19. I already know HAIM, Gaga and Charli are going to dominate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.