Spring Breakers | The Popjustice Forum

Spring Breakers

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Harmony Korine directs Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Heather Morris, Ashley Bensen and James Franco in what is sure to be an AMAZING MOVIE.

An eyewitness account from the set :

[​IMG]

2. Selena Gomez in a movie about doing cocaine and eating girls out?

WHAT.

3. You should watch Harmony Korine's other movies.

Gummo, Ken Park, Trash Humpers....they're all amazing.

This movie will be so fucking awesome.

I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

4. I'm so ready for Selena to ruin her "good girl" image.

5. SpaceDog

SpaceDog Guest

If by 'Ken Park' you mean 'Kids', I agree. 'Ken Park' is mainly Larry Clark's effort anyways - he used only a part of Harmony's original script - he even re-wrote the ending. Harmony hates it if I'm not mistaken.

6. So this is basically going to be 'Kids' for the Facebook/Tumblr generation isn't it? I can't say it's going to be shit because I love Harmony Korine's work but I am slightly dubious.

7. On the one hand - I'm not really a fan of Harmony Korine.

On the other hand - I've seen Selena's facebook pictures from the set,and the ones of her and Ashley Benson look HOT. What's the worst that could happen?

(apart from it not being released until four years after it was made, like the tatu movie with Mischa Barton in)

8. It's out Spring 2013.

9. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Even if it turns out to be awful, it should at least be fun. I haven't seen any photos of Heather Morris on set, is anyone sure she's actually in it?

10. I can't help but worry that Vanessa Hudgens is gonna ruin this.

11. It's premiering at TIFF.

I'm so going to see it.
    EXCITEMENT.

12. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I love how it revels in superficiality. Bikinis in court? Why not?

13. James Franco's acting looks terrible in this.

14. This film looks so absurd but I really want to see it.

Shame about James Franco.

15. Hags

Hags Guest

I just watched the trailer for this and I am so excited to see Ashley & Selena as bad bitches.

Spring break forever.

16. I just realized the US Trailer is released as well : http://youtu.be/rVvn9T6bqls

OH EM GEE at the last scene where they all sing 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'.

Fuck yeah.
    This is going to be amazing.

17. This movie looks amazing and scary and sexy and funny and I think it just might be my most anticipated release of this year?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.