Stan LOOΠΔ | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Stan LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow Trousers, Jun 6, 2015.

?

ASMR

1. ASMR

16.3%
  2. ASMR

14.0%
  3. ASMR

16.3%
  4. ASMR

25.6%
  5. ASMR

30.2%
  6. ASMR

25.6%
  7. ASMR

46.5%
  8. ASMR

16.3%
  9. ASMR

23.3%
  10. ASMR

27.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Wait, who does Ephemeral Rift verbally abuse? I want the whispered tea.

Island likes this.
  2. @clockworknovak give us the whispered tea. Remember to take nice sips and tap your teacup.

Send it to me in a voice recording xx.

In other news, I love her:

3. I've gotta look it up, but he has been known to bully those in the ASMR community, which is so unchill.

ephemeralartery likes this.
  4. That is so untingly if he's a bully!

ephemeralartery likes this.
  5. YAS!

And for @Anastasia Beaverhaus

I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ at the ruler in the screengrabs. Perfect for Ana.

clockworknovak likes this.
  6. I put her face-mapping video on to help me sleep last night and left autoplay on, I literally just woke up and this was the video that was playing. Send me straight back to sleep, Queen.

aniraz and Island like this.
  7. Could someone a 10 hour loop of Demetria saying 'SHHH... don't tell your mother?'. That would make a great ASMR video.

ephemeralartery and Island like this.
  8. CosmicTingles is 33 years old! She looks so much younger!

Honestly. She's gorgeous.

9. Love this one. I fell asleep to it last night.

clockworknovak likes this.
  10. I did too! I didn't particularly care for her when she first started. Her "I love beer and weed!" schtick felt very... forced. I get her now though.

Island likes this.
  11. My housemate decided to trim a hedge in the garden today. It's been ages since I've gotten the brain tingles, but this totally set me off.

Island and clockworknovak like this.
    aniraz likes this.
  13. Queen returned:

I love her. She's so calming but she's still a bit creepy. I like how she does videos in Russian, as well.

Ageless queen:

Eyebrow queen:

Other queen:

14. Clicked on this thread randomly, didn't know there was a whole genre devoted to capturing that feeling I get when people whisper at me. Interesting.

15. I really wish I could take these videos seriously, apparently they're supposed to help if you have tinnitus.

Island likes this.
  16. Shhh. Don't tell your mother.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  17. Any videos of cute guys doing these? It seems a bit sexual and off putting it being a girl

18. How about male and slightly sexual

19. He's new to the ASMR scene but his videos give me hella tingles. The up close whispers in this one are magical.

ThisIsRogue and Island like this.
  20. @ohnostalgia this one is for you. Should give you the tingles. Lights vocals and whispers. YAS.

Crisp X likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.