STAR WARS | Page 198 | The Popjustice Forum

STAR WARS

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by duckface, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hype!

thommyh, Kyle., Trinu 3.0 and 6 others like this.
  2. Using that music for the trailer is unfairly epic.
    Glad they are getting off Tatooine for at least part of this.

3. That trailer gave me chills.

Crisp X and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. Super exciting to see the Inquisitors are in it!

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I really enjoy the idea that we might see more of Coruscant and better off than the CGI of the prequel trilogy.

6. I'm really excited for this. The non-Tatooine settings are what's making me the most excited about it. Growing up with the videogames and the varied environments included in them, I've always dreamed of more live action content in that vein. Even if the sneak peaks of these look familiar (Coruscant!), it looks like it may stick the landing in that department at least.

thommyh, aux and Mr.Arroz like this.
  7. Boba Fett was rotten, but there is no way this isn't Wandavision levels of great.

I CLAIM IT!

Macsun and IndyRS like this.
  8. The score is doing a lot of the heavy lifting but yeah this looks great. Do we know if Palpie will actually make an appearance?

9. I don't think that's been announced but i'd love them to get Ian to do a little voice cameo.
    I'm still curious how Vader will play a role. Purists will say that he CANNOT see ObiWan because their only reunion was in A New Hope.
    I can see Anakin showing up in dreams, visions, etc. haunting Obi Wan though. And Vader leads the Inquisitors so i'm sure he'll show up in that regard too.

johnoclock likes this.
  10. I have read some weeks ago that

there will be two fights between him and Darth Vader. Not sure how reliable.

What is the timeline of this series?

11. It's... obviously between III and IV? Or are you asking something more specific? fff

Alenko likes this.
  12. Ddd now I am just stupid haha.

13. That can also be true, but also what I said about them only seeing each other in some wacky force vision/dream be true too.

There's a Vader comic from a few years ago that takes place RIGHT after Vader wakes up in the suit, Palpatine sending him on his first missions to lead the inquisitors and hunt the remaining Jedi. Meanwhile, Vader is bleeding his lightsaber red and meditating in the dark side... But the light side is still calling to him and he has wild visions of Obi-Wan, Yoda, and of course Padme. All of which he overcomes and suppresses to become more powerful.
    It's a good comic.

That said, I can see them doing something similar. We never really get to see Obi-Wan finding out that Anakin is now Vader. And I imagine this series will touch on that.

Alenko likes this.
  14. I dunno how Maul would have worked because of Rebels.

Crisp X likes this.
  15. Obi Wan Kenobi is getting pushed back from its Wednesday 25th May premier date to Friday 27th. But we’re now getting two episodes instead of one on the 27th.

inevitable, Sam, He and 1 other person like this.
  16. Wonder why they moved it. Still exciting to get two episode!

17. Apparently the other episodes are still going to air on the Wednesday.

18. From the 25th to the 27th...
    My birthday is on the 26th. How dare they keep their gift from me.

Andrew likes this.
  19. Stranger things season4 is coming out on the 27th…….

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.