STAR WARS | Page 202 | The Popjustice Forum

STAR WARS

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by duckface, Jan 14, 2013.

1. And things being filmed on The Volume definitely contributes to this. As incredible the tech is it does make everything feel small

Also this made me scream

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I also really wish Kumail Nanjiani was not part of this dd.

Square, thommyh, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  3. Obi-Wan is great so far. I can already tell i'm going to be sad when this is over.

4. He

He

Kid Leia is horribly annoying. This is all so uninteresting so far…

5. I also dislike children in TV/movies that are incredibly precocious and seem to have wisdom way beyond their years but keep in mind that she also has force intuition so she's not just a regular 10 year old.

6. He

He

I know that is supposed to be the case but doesn’t stop her from being incredibly annoying. I really tried that angle.

diamondliam likes this.

7. Of course people are being racist once again in the Star Wars universe.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The racist fandom hate seeing Black people in science fiction because they actively choose to avoid them in real life.

Square, POPGASM, GimmeWork and 8 others like this.
  9. Another great episode! Made me wish it was all just available now!

ALEX and johnoclock like this.
  10. Oh shit, I thought it was supposed to release on Fridays and didn't know there was a new episode today!

Edit: this was really, really good. I can't believe its half way over already, I wonder if there are plans for a season 2 or this was strictly a limited series. I think this is my favorite Star Wars thing since the Clone Wars cartoon.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

All the summaries are on reddit x

12. That was excellent episode.

johnoclock likes this.
  13. That chase scene in the first episode of Obi-Wan had me screaming.

14. Oooh, what a cliffhanger!
    Ewan has already said how he'd love to do a season 2, and I'd be very surprised if they didn't bring him back for at least something else. Hayden also said he would be interested in a Vader spinoff, which I think is a lot more likely.

johnoclock likes this.
  15. God I want Ewan Mcgregor to **** me, than **** ** me, make me ***** his ******* then throw me around the *** call me *** ***** ******

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Let me open my Bible and lead you into prayer.

rav4boy, aux and Doenjang like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Square, Sam, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Sam, Crisp X and Kyle. like this.
  19. I'm on the same boat. It's all so... meh? The Vader-Kenobi encounter was probably the most anticlimatic thing in the franchise since the Rey Palpatine reveal.

The most interesting thing in the show is the Third Sister act, so of course the incels are complaining about her.
    Disney really backed themselves into a corner when they basically allowed them to decide how the sequel trilogy should pan out, and we got the monstrosity that is The Rise of Skywalker thanks to that.

He likes this.
  20. He

He

Also why are force user battles so basic? It’s like they never learned how to use the sabers nor use the force convincingly.

Animation always gets so much more creative with it, and shows what Jedis are supposed to be capable of. I wish live action would take some inspiration from it.

This Obi-wan show is evidence (so far) that they will keep pandering to the same audience that just wants an eternal loop of the same characters and their offspring (and now those same characters as children, ddd).

Trinu 3.0 and diamondliam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.