Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread | Page 2046 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Wait, why has this been moved?

2. Yeah that makes no sense. The comeback already happened. They're only in the gap inbetween tours and albums right now.

Uno likes this.
  3. There’s no point having three pages of debate of where the thread belongs. We can still post in it, we can still talk about stuff, it honestly doesn’t matter that the thread can’t be on page one of Pop and Justice anymore. One of the biggest superstars in the world is in this sub forum and yet actual dead people are still in the main forum. Basically, all means nothing. Let’s just keep talking.

4. MB

MB

Poor Mutya.

Rob, boyaloud and JMRGBY like this.
  5. Steps are still “active” and should not be in the Comeback Corner. There are plenty of other artists from the PJ forums that do need to be moved here though.

andru, Island, Telpis2181 and 2 others like this.
  7. I wonder how many others who haven’t had albums out for over three years are in that forum.

breakitdown and MarkAnthony like this.
  8. Currently I'm obsessed with Dua Lipa's new album. It made me realize how much I needed some new music. To dance, to enjoy... you know. I wish it would have been a Steps album though. But now I also understand that for a global superstar like Dua Lipa things are different, promo-wise and stuff.

And this also means we still have something to look forward to.

Daniel L, poshbabyyy and W2K like this.
  9. Mutya died??!!!!1?

10. Let's not get our knickers in a twist, we'll just start a new thread in the main forum when there's is something current to talk about. The thread still exists. Its just a URL on the internet.

Holly Something and JMRGBY like this.
  11. Being in comeback corner puts them among great company but I still get my notification when someone posts and it still works.

It's no tragedy.

JMRGBY likes this.
  12. MB

MB

Least it’s giving us something to talk about

13. The remaining Steve Anderson mixes wouldn't hurt whilst we wait for the new stuff :D

14. Y’all will be moved back when there’s a release date anyways.

15. We wish.

Telpis2181, MB and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  16. So many try hards and dumper artists belong here before Steps...

JamieHT and smellycat like this.
  17. It. Does. Not. Matter.

18. Wait I'll need to literally cut a hole in the bottom of the barrel here. I'll let you know what I find!

19. Someday I do hope they see the light of day. They are to good to stay in the vault maybe as bonus CD on the new album or bonus tracks on the iTunes release or a bonus CD if they do a deluxe edition or better yet keep them for single collection, again if they do a copy and paste of the last era.

20. The continuous cycle this thread goes in is the kind of reason why it’s been moved in their absence, and it really isn’t important where on the forum it is. At least it wasn’t locked dd.

Holly Something likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.