Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread | Page 2047 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I couldn't be bothered which forum we're in, no matter how you look at it - they haven't been active (as a group) since Summer 2018 so whether some moderator moves the forum to a comeback corner or nor doesn't bother me, but Joe public don't even class them as being active so what's the issue.

As for having the remaining Studio versions of the tour stuff, I think we've had as many as we're going to have... But if they own the footage of the Lytham gig then now would be a decent time to make that available online IMO.

2. That's a genuinely good call, actually. I wonder if they do own the footage, though? Did they ever buy their back catalogue? Anyone know?

3. Surely they must have owned some of it? The footage Lytham Festival themselves broadcast were of Summer of Love, Better the Devil You Know and 5678 - so would they not be in trouble as they broadcast them shortly after the performance?

4. As far as I’m aware, still all under the control of Sony.

JMRGBY likes this.
  5. We got lucky with Steve Anderson randomly uploading those studio versions. His version of One For Sorrow is now my favourite - epic.

W2K and Chris Lala like this.
  6. He really is a pop genius. So glad he's a part of Team Steps.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  7. I'm messing with my iTunes today and made a new cover for Christmas with Steps if anyone wants it

[​IMG]

8. Lovely job!

stomp likes this.
  9. A1A54652-FF95-4579-B431-428B1833435C.png

10. Now I just need the audio!

11. The 2 most important take aways from Claire's Q&A

1. Boo!!

Screenshot_20200404-180031_Instagram.jpg

2. Which one of you was this?

Screenshot_20200404-180105_Instagram.jpg

boyaloud likes this.
  12. Pasta a la Clara is amazing.

mguyb likes this.
  13. I mean, they were miming to the studio versions, find some crowd noise and play it over a spotify playlist.

14. Matt Pop did a unreleased remix of Story of a Heart did anyone ever hear it?

poploz likes this.
  15. I think a lot of it was mimed yes, don’t think the solos were though. I’d just like to hear the Christmas Medley at the end as I had to leave early to get a train and missed it!

16. W2K

W2K

Yep. He made it available for download for a limited time in October.

17. The cover was for the 2012 tour.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  18. MB

MB

Fuming I missed this. Was it any good?

Chris Lala and Telpis2181 like this.
  19. Cool. Was it an official remix or did he just remix over the top of the radio edit? Would be good to hear it.

20. yeah I found it last night it’s good it’s start off sounding very 80’s retro. I enjoyed it anyway, between Steps, H&Claire & Lisa Scott Lee my remix collection is now at 150 tracks, keeps me going when at the gym.

MB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.