Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread | Page 2075 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - 6th Album Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. When Claire was on the Marie Curie podcast, the announcer said new music was coming in 2020 (and this was recorded in COVID-related isolation ie fairly recently) so at least it's still planned for this year?

2. I used to spend my summers in Salou in Spain and the animators of the hotel were always playing 5,6,7,8 and teaching the kids some choreo. (Most of the tourists there were from the UK, I remember playing with those kids and starting to really improve my english) and that was the first time I had contact with Steps so 5678 will always have a special place in my heart. The memories. Like the September Sun.

3. MB

MB

I have no doubt they want it to come out ASAP it’s just the “possible” word that’s key here.

4. I think we need to convince/demand (nicely) Steve Anderson to upload the Love U More Party On the Dancefloor Studio Version at some point. I’m still gutted it never got uploaded initially when the others did. I need a studio version of that in my life so badly.

5. Is it also on linedancing playlists and the like?

6. You never know they could cover themselves covering a cover as a track on the new album.
    Share dem vocals up.

7. Hope not, Love U More’s original vocals are flawless and I don’t want H sticking his oar in on any tracks that didn’t originally have him prominently on them. He’s on enough as is.

No, no the Tour version with the female-led Step One vocals will do nicely thank you.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  8. Steps dancer Austyn brings us Quarantina Turner:

9. ohhh I saw this last month but didn’t know he was one of their dancers! Obsessed.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  10. He sure was:

Chris Lala likes this.
  11. Actually I can't not post this pic too:

nbtsa, boyaloud, michaelhird and 5 others like this.
  12. I have no idea what Belfast bar that is.

13. Looks a bit like Granny Annies?

14. Had a dream last night that Steps and Girls Aloud released their comeback singles on the same day. What a day that would be.

The Steps song was called ‘So Far So Good’ which I’m impressed that my unconscious mind came up with.

boyaloud, Starfury, poploz and 3 others like this.
  15. I’m here for that!

Mvnl likes this.
  16. Flexible Queen.

17. Yes! I forgot about there. I miss bars!

18. I have never really paid it much thought but earlier Better Best Forgotten came on my Daily Mix and the lyrics had me questioning my interpretation of it. Is the song about lovers moving on from a relationship/quitting while they’re ahead or moving on from something that’s happened with the hope of carrying on together?

Mvnl likes this.
  19. W2K

W2K

I’d say the latter.

20. I’m still sad at how poor the vinyl pressing of Tears on the Dancefloor was. The packaging was great, the neon blue vinyl was a neat idea but it sounds dreadful. It’s almost like you’re listening to it underwater.

I hope lessons have been learnt for the new album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.