Steps - General Discussion & 6th album | Page 1991 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & 6th album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. All Saints and Steps will physically end me.

Holly Something and AlmostFamous like this.
  2. A*Teens reformation and Steps. There isn’t a better match, so don’t try.

boyaloud and Santi319 like this.
  3. Although I agree, Im afraid the UK never really warmed up to A-Teens.

boyaloud and AllTheUsernames like this.
  4. True that. They seemed to be biggest in Latin America.

Santi319 likes this.
  5. That I can confirm.

AllTheUsernames likes this.
  6. Straying a bit, but an A*Teens set would just go perfectly alongside Steps.

1. Mamma Mia
    2. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
    3. Super Trouper
    4. Dancing Queen
    5. Upside Down
    6. Halfway Around The World
    7. Sugar Rush
    8. Floorfiller
    9. Can’t Help Falling In Love
    10. Closer To Perfection
    11. A Perfect Match
    12. Heartbreak Lullaby
    13. I Promised Myself

Ugh. Now I’m depressed. And of course Closer To Perfection, despite not being a single for whatever dumbass reason, would have to be performed because it’s their best song and one of the best pop songs ever.

boyaloud and Santi319 like this.
  7. W2K

W2K

2 years ago today I got my Meet & Greet ticket. Can’t wait to do it all again next year!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Chris Lala, AllTheUsernames and MB like this.
  8. All Saints are also supporting Westlife next year so it wouldn't be too unrealistic.

9. MB

MB

All Saints won't support Steps. A*Teens won't support Steps. Vengaboys won't support Steps again (for a full tour). Scooch wouldn't be asked to support Steps. We're likely to get a1 / B*witched / 3ive or someone around that quality but let's not spend the next 12 pages debating it or coming up with proposed set lists.

10. Was just a bit of fun. There isn’t really anything else to talk about...

Sunny B, Eric, Cowboystyle and 4 others like this.
  11. It's a shame this isn't seen as a Halloween banger. Or maybe it is?

Chris Lala likes this.
  12. I’d rather it not become a novelty song, myself.

13. I'd rather it be more known and celebrated each year on Halloween.

14. It needs to be the Halloween equivilant of All I Want For Christmas - ie millions of streams as the big day arrives

15. Not true, or so I’m told! ;)

Jamie likes this.
  16. I dont really mind who opens for them. I think All Saints would be seen as being too grown up - I think you could throw someone like 911 into the lost of who may be asked to support... can you imaging downgrading from the Vengaboys to s club 3 if the worst came to the worst.

MB likes this.
  17. S Club are allegedly in talks for another reunion tour next year, so think we can scrub them off the list

18. I get what you mean but I’ve always been of the mindset that when a song becomes a novelty associated with a holiday or occasion it diminishes any other meaning the song had. It’s not really a Halloween song. In fact, when we just knew the title, many of us were afraid of it being a novelty spooky song and were relieved when it wasn’t Ghostbusters 2.0.

JamieHT likes this.
  19. But it would keep them in the public consciousness each year and guarantee them a mini hit each time.

Deleted member 30181 and JamieHT like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.