Steps - General Discussion & 6th album | Page 2074 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & 6th album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. But it all happened for a reason...

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'll just take them for what they are. The whole song just feels so warm to me. Love it. Though I'd prefer for them either to have gone all out with a choir or it being the actual band.

3. I always assumed it was just a choir in the chorus and those echo bits in the verses. Choirs were a thing in the '90s.

Mvnl likes this.
  4. Well I mean it's a PWL choir.

Mvnl and Corso like this.
  5. The song is very warm sounding and maybe, subconsciously, it has something to do with "I'll keep the fires burning" lyric but it always makes me associate it with "cozy winter nights in front of a log fire wearing knitted sweaters" vibes. Haha.

Mvnl likes this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah but I would not mind a recording/performance with a big gospel choir behind them. One can dream.

7. Since You Took Your Love Away / This Heart Will Love Again Medley featuring full gospel choir for the 2020 Tour?

Mr Brightside, Knightr634 and Mvnl like this.
  8. Followed by 12 minute long Tragedy encore with said gospel choir in full wedding attire.

POPGASM and Mvnl like this.
  9. The Sleezesisters Anthem mix of It's The Way That You Make Me Feel is giving me all of the LIFE right now.

10. I would kill for a Steps at TOTP's DVD with all of their performances on it. HQ sourced from the BBC.

11. The irony that the new single is called What the Future Holds as the world prepares to go into lockdown, the weather is getting more and more like The Day After Tomorrow and people in the supermarkets willing to kill eachother for loo roll.

I hope this is one of those sad bangers that connects so much with everyone it flies to #1 on streaming. At least we don’t have to sneak to the local woolworths to get cds on the black market in fear of getting ill

boyaloud, breakitdown, Corso and 2 others like this.
  12. So all their albums are now on Spotify worldwide!

13. Hopefully Apple Music is next.

14. Placeholders for the album slowly appearing

185E3100-DC34-4865-9D11-848C8DA5377B.jpeg

boyaloud, Eric, Los Ageless and 4 others like this.
  15. Claire’s composing an angry tweet as we speak.

boyaloud, Eric, poploz and 7 others like this.
  16. Imagine if it had been watermelons instead of smiley faces.

boyaloud, Corso, Eric and 4 others like this.
  17. Odd name for the album!

Starfury likes this.
  18. Steps Sleaze Mixes are perfection I only wish there was more can Steps drag Pete out of retirement

19. And Paul...!

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

No Light Up The World over here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.