Steps - General Discussion & 6th album | Page 2080 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & 6th album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I do worry about ticket sales if they announce the tour while this is going on. People not wanting to get tour tickets

Seanie and Chips111 like this.
  2. I'm more worried about ticket sales than music sales too to be honest.

3. MB

MB

I’m refusing to believe any of this and everything will still go ahead as planned. Maybe people will think “god we need some fun in the current climate”

4. Gives Lisa more time to wrestle more vocals while Lee looks pensively from the corner.

5. I think we all need to just stop worrying about things until more concrete information about gatherings/when they’re announcing comes out. There’s no point working ourselves up over hypothetical situations.

MB likes this.
  6. The fact we’re worrying about a killer virus getting in the way of a Steps album campaign in 2020.

This simulation is wild!

7. Not so sure to be honest, tours are being cancelled right left and center. I would not be surprised if the tour announcement is delayed until later in the year.

8. I guess that would be fine. They'd just lose the bundles, which would be a shame.

Burntoutandfalling and jtm like this.
  9. If the tour is likely to go ahead as scheduled then the announcement should be unaffected. I guess it all depends when that announcement is due to take place and what measures are put in place by government/venues between now and then.

10. Regardless, I really hope they play Aberdeen again this tour! We have a new arena and I’ve been needing a good excuse to go, but haven’t been interested in any of the acts they’ve booked since it opened.

DiscoRobot likes this.
  11. How random. I'm killing time by looking on sites to see if any new songs were registered, and Lil Wayne is listed as a performer for Scared Of The Dark.

12. W2K

W2K

He has his own song with the same title.

13. You think that’s weird, on PPL Better Best Forgotten recording rights holder is showing as “squad music s.l.”

Disco Tears likes this.
  14. I figured it was just a screw up but it's the fact it's the Carl Ryden and Fiona Bevan track he's listed as the performer for.

15. I hope this era gives us another I Know Him So Well. I love the girls voices together on a ballad.

16. MB

MB

Anyone going into Oz now has to self quarantine for 14 days, can’t see the Oz tour happening.

17. It really is such a shame. So much hard will of gone into preparing for everything. That said, the precautions are understandable given the circumstances.

18. Anyone thinking this is gonna get delayed? We’re about to go into lockdown.

Chips111 likes this.
  19. I think it's a cert.

20. Unless LSL is already in the UK, my guess is that it’s getting delayed... I don’t think they’d do it without her and also wouldn’t be able to simultaneously release tour tickets because of what’s going on with Live Nation etc. Are they still billed for the One Show or has that been scrapped?

Also, did I read somewhere the video is Asian themed? Not sure releasing a song called “What the Future Holds” with an Asian-inspired video may be a good move in the current climate?

Chris Lala likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.