Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 2906 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. My individual bundle has arrived. Bit surprised by the lack of inlay etc but I suppose at £5 a go it was to be expected. That's everything I've ordered arrived now.

2. BD2EB2C9-5446-4CFB-B038-CB11B9F99E60.jpeg B7D9BAEC-B35C-43D7-A83A-2019BCE24CED.jpeg A668E6FA-0966-4F84-8654-E51195BEAFDE.jpeg

Important questions were asked.

They have not booked to see ABBA.

They have not started rehearsals.

LPT, Jacques, poploz and 17 others like this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

4. Slight panic putting in my Claire CD to find that the Windows Media Player has the wrong metadata for it and I thought I had a duplicate Faye CD - but Claire's message is there

5. I had that too. Thankfully the rest are correct.

blaze_dave, Chips111 and Bookwormboy like this.
  6. Do we know what's happening with this track error?

7. I think we need extended mixes of Living in a Lie and A Hundred Years of Winter. Or are they on the individual albums? I haven't checked.

8. The chalky poster is so disappointing... Didn't expect too much, but expected a bigger poster than what I got packaged together.

9. Here comes my favourite question...

How big is it?

Iggypig likes this.
  10. Update on individual signed album covers:

Claire Sold Out
    Faye 56
    Lee 67
    H 92
    Lisa 98

actorandlyricist and blaze_dave like this.
  11. A4

12. Oh, disappointing

13. This is absolutely unacceptable.

14. I think these individual album covers must be torture for the less popular members of pop groups. I hope Lisa has a thick enough skin not to be bothered about it.

15. She was on cloud 9 today. I’m pretty sure a sales a sale to them.

Chips111, Jacques, poploz and 4 others like this.
  16. Even though she was on her own table! Lee however looked like he had not slept and was not very happy, at all.

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  17. Luc

Luc

I wonder if they have a special digital edition of the album ready for monday! (like for Part. I)

It would be cool to have all the remixes together in one place with a fierce new cover!

18. I did get a little laugh at how we now have a trilogy of Miss Lisa Scott-Lee being in the center of the gatefolds now. At least Part 2 goes over her hair and not her face, like Crying at the Disco!

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  19. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Mine is still showing as waiting for stock! Unfair! I ordered the flipping thing in April…

20. Same here and I am kinda fuming at this. The fact that it was pre-ordered in April and will likely arrive about a week after release day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.