Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 2927 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Right then... Do we assume this After party version is a Thursday release depending on how close they are by the end of the week?

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

3. The signed deluxe 2CD is down to £9.99 on Amazon

4. MB

MB

did we miss the what the future holds tour?

5. Lee

Lee

Does anybody know the actual sales of the album so far?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. Considering some venues are sold out or close to it - rebranding as a greatest hits tour to flog those last few tickets seems a bit unwarranted

7. W2K

W2K

Well that’s disappointing for us diehards if it’s being rebranded.

8. Love Faye’s harmonies on this.

Ezz and actorandlyricist like this.
  9. I really can’t see more than the 6 current singles from both parts being performed on the tour, alongside Scared and Neon as the only new Steps material. I’m even scared for To The Beat Of My Heart after the Radio 2 gig.

Part of me thinks though… this just gives them more selling power if they wanted to do an anti-tour style affair with album tracks for fans at a later point!

10. They’re signing the vinyl covers right now.

11. Is that more copies coming or ones that were sold yesterday?

12. Probably just the ones that sold yesterday but I’m not sure. H posted on his Insta story them rush signing vinyls

13. There’ll probably be a lot of medleys this tour!

14. It was always going to be a Greatest Hits tour, regardless. But I think we will get a few tracks from each album being performed live.

15. I'll be really gutted if 'To The Beat Of My Heart' doesn't make the setlist.

I'm aware I keep going on about this, but you know just in case anyone's reading!

16. If it was in a medley, what older songs do you think it would go with?

17. Hope the branding of the actual shows is What The Future Holds - programme, merchandise etc

Starfury, MadameX, Kylemj and 5 others like this.
  18. Agreed, I'm hoping none of the 'All The Hits - UK Tour' / Steptember graphics are used for merch.

MadameX and actorandlyricist like this.
  19. Official Charts are really getting involved but this suggestion...

Source:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.