Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 2945 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

I mean the content I agree isn't amazing and I'm not a huge fan of mixes in general but for £8 even if you only like 3 or 4 of the songs it's a decent price compared to back in the day paying £4 for a CD single.
    You cannot deny they're giving us everything and more.

2. But doesn't it mean that the warm skies are changing a hundred years of winter. As in the warmth of the sun is thawing the frozen waste land. As in the power of love is healing what was damaged, etc, etc...

3. Luc

Luc

Can the Steps Store coupon be used for the pack of the two Digital Editions?

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I assumed it meant instrumental, but of course karaoke isn’t always without backing vocals. I think I would have preferred proper instrumentals, I’m genuinely interested to hear that sort of stuff.

5. What The Future Holds: The Walk Of Shame Edition

6. MB

MB

Nope

Luc likes this.
  7. No, it can only be used for one of them so you can either get one for £3.99 or both for £9.98, £8.98 or £8.00

Luc likes this.
  8. Ok so that's the Afterparty and Moring After versions bought and downloaded. So now 10 versions of the same album purchased. I'm a mug! I'm officially a Steps Mug!!
    [​IMG]

9. That’s standard procedure now for most arenas and theatres. Other arenas for the tour will probably send a similar message out closer to the date.

Bookwormboy and Chips111 like this.
  10. Wednesday's midweek sales:

1 Manic Street Preachers - The Ultra Vivid Lament - 21.6k
    2 Steps - What the Future Holds, Part 2 - 20.1k

So Manics added 1.6k on Tuesday, versus Steps 1.2k. I think the Manics had a tour bundle which explains why they did double the sales compared to the day before. Tomorrow's update should include the dispatched signed vinyls for Steps I think? It's going to be very, very close.

~Paul~, actorandlyricist, jtm and 4 others like this.
  11. Yes, there are some Extended Remixes of Part 1 & 2 album tracks not surfaced yet?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

“The Manics” are selling copies of the CD bundled with signed prints of adverts for old albums and concerts. That definitely feels quite desperate!

13. TMI

TMI

Guess who has to pay €26 of tax to UPS before getting their parcel…I’m furious.

14. You can use the code on each individual album, so £7.98, instead of £8 for the bundle

A saving of 2p!

Martin Lewis would be proud.

15. There is going to be so many ways we can listen to this album (and Part 1 as well!)

What The Future Holds
    What The Future Holds Night In Edition
    What The Future Holds Night Out Edition
    What The Future Holds Pt 2
    What The Future Holds Pt 2 Deluxe
    What The Future Holds Pt 2 Afterparty Edition
    What The Future Holds Pt 2 Morning After Edition
    And that's excluding the individual messages on the cassette and CD with each remix.

We truly have been served the gifts this era!

blaze_dave, actorandlyricist and MB like this.
  16. Sorry I’ve I missed this but it’s hard to keep up with this topic.
    I’ve bought and downloaded the 2 new AfterParty and MorningAfter versions. Did I see that downloading them on a phone doesn’t count as a sale?
    I just want to make sure they will count as 2 sales.

17. It counts if you download the full albums.

18. So I think I'm just about done. I have the following...
    x2 Standard Edition (both with the free poster)
    x3 Deluxe 2CD (2 signed, 1 unsigned)
    x3 Vinyl (1 unsigned, 2 signed, of which 1 will be framed next to Part 1)
    x1 Cassette
    Afterparty Edition
    Morning After Edition
    x2 HMV Rainbow Edition Cover (1 Signed at HMV Westfield signing)

EDIT: I forgot the x5 Signed Individual Covers! I knew I was missing something!

The only other thing they could have done was a standard black pressing of vinyl, and perhaps another cassette variant. Crossing everything for Friday!

19. You beat me. I only have 9 which is 9 more than I need in the streaming era and considering I don’t much care for remixes. Still, the deluxe edition CD looks good.

20. Did you not iTunes download? Flop fan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.