Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 2994 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Did anybody else get an e-mail from the official store for an instant grat track. I click the link but can't see what it is.

2. I think it might be for the full Wasted Tears Initial Talk remix on Lisa's CD!

3. MB

MB

Don’t we already have this on the after party edition?

4. I've been watching their two LivingTV shows (for the first time) while working and it's given me a whole new respect for them. Claire's husband was quite passive aggressive, right?

5. That was on the Afterparty Edition, I can see on Lisa's CD and it's only a mp3 download.

6. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I'm really confused, there's just a long list of downloads and no indication of whats new. Would be good if they highlighted it or we could sort by date added.

7. SBK

SBK

They've just sent another email;
    upload_2021-9-24_11-27-56.png

Their support inbox must have been full of everyone like ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

8. Another email has just come through saying it’s the Wasted Tears Initial Talk Club Mix

9. We do but it should have been on the Lisa CD too.
    It was the edit on that CD by mistake.
    They are basically rectifying that mistake.

10. But mp3 though? I know it's on the Afterparty Edition in lossless but you have to purchase that (I am sure most of us have). That's a little unfair. They should repress the CD as a lot people bought it with the intent of having a physical copy on a exclusive mix.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    actorandlyricist likes this.
  11. I suppose they can only do what they can do. Mistakes happen and it would be quite costly to resend out the CD's.

Chips111 and Anjoel40 like this.
  12. The Vamps have a worse fall from #1 than that - their 2020 album Cherry Blossom fell from #1 to #72!

13. MB

MB

14. I totally missed that. That's hilarious. Imagine not only owning that dishonourable chart record but then breaking it again.

£3 donated from a £25 price? That's cheeky.

JamieHT and -Jay- like this.
  15. Well at least offer it in WAV and not lossless only on Afterparty. It's a bit naughty but it could be rectified if we get a singles boxset. It's where I would want all the mixes anyway.

16. Didn't Celine Dion drop like a stone as well? Maybe that was only in the US.

-Jay- likes this.
  17. Anyone else's signed vinyl show up missing the queen's signature? Devastated.

Attached Files:

18. I saw someone's turn up sans Faye.

19. Having a moment with Heartbreak In This City on this muggy Friday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.