Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3024 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Looks like the band (or at least some of them) are doing Celebrity Gogglebox for Stand Up to Cancer this week.

2. MB

MB

This would be amazing if it's true. Even if it's just LSL on her own.

Starfury, Chips111 and Chris Lala like this.
  3. Sitting two metres away from Claire in silence, just for added impact.

4. MB

MB

5. MB

MB

Confirmed the Steps face mask isn't the gift with the M&G packages. Not only do you have to take your lateral flow test with you the info says they'll be spot checks done as well.

6. I was wondering how they validate LFTs - If you just rock up with one 'you did earlier' who's to say it really was yours and not one you "acquired" from a virus-free friend whilst you're trying to hide your cough and runny nose from security - But I guess spot checks will discourage that kind of cheating.

MB likes this.
  7. Awww. Look how happy Faye is.

8. Anyone got their super package ticket yet?

9. MB

MB

I did think that. Typically I'm doing the first one so it'll be interesting being the guinea pig!

10. Last time, I didn’t get mine until about two weeks before, if not later.

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  11. The check in times seems really early as well. May not be able to get into my hotel room until after the show. Yikes.

12. They all look incredible here. And I mean INCREDIBLE!!

DoggySwami likes this.
  13. The look Lee is giving ME as well…

14. ...or ME!

GodsAndMonsters and JamieHT like this.
  15. This is what I always hated about M&Gs, even before Covid - no I don't want to check in at 5:00 for an event that will end at 23:30.

MadameX, blaze_dave, LPT and 3 others like this.
  16. MB

MB

I’m hoping the gift is a steps lunchbox filled with snacks as I’m going to be starving.

17. Haha that’s what I was thinking. I am a planner I admit that and I’m currently planning meal times around the check in times info we now have haha.

blaze_dave and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. I have twenty minutes to check in at my venue. Annoyingly, my hotel emailed me a few days after I’d booked all my train tickets saying they’d changed check in times to 3pm instead of 2pm, so now when I get to my hotel, I have less than an hour to get ready and get to the arena. Thankfully, it’s 5 minutes away but even so! No time to eat though, unless I want a crap burger for a tenner before the show.

19. Taylor Swift is that you?

20. A buffet with Pasta a la Clara

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.