Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3026 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Hope it's not these!

Attached Files:

actorandlyricist likes this.
  2. What do you want them to do? Would you rather them play a half empty arena or have it full? Sometimes life just isn’t fair!

3. How does it work? There's no option to choose seats so do you just get the worst ones?

4. I don't know which I'd prefer to be honest... I wouldn't be happy to have paid for a ticket in full and have half the arena in front of me getting their tickets for half the price!

5. The tickets that will be on GroupOn are more than likely upper tier or the back blocks, so unless you purposely bought a ticket for the very back row at the top, I wouldn't let it worry you

MB and W2K like this.
  6. I just wish they hadn’t used Groupon because that will leave them open to “flop” headlines. Lots of acts utilise ‘flash sales’ on Ticketmaster or through venues direct. This way just makes it really obvious that they haven’t sold to the extent they wanted to.

7. MB

MB

To be fair it’s still £25 a ticket which is what the cheap seats should have always been priced at.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  8. I don't think anyone is going to be reporting on this.

At the end of the day, promoters want to make money and get bums on seats and this is gonna do that so I'm happy.

9. MB

MB

I agree with @JMRGBY no ones going to report this. No one reported the summer tour being on Groupon. Plenty of tours use it, I mean the premiership football matches are on there. So it’s not just the gays.

10. How does it work. It only lets you buy one at a time or gift?

11. MB

MB

When I just looked you could buy more than one. On the “buy now” page there’s a plus button to add more tickets. Well there was on the Sheffield night anyway.

Matt likes this.
  12. Thank you, I found it.

13. The Saturdays got slated for it. But I would rather seats get filled than an empty arena

14. MB

MB

In 2008. The worlds a very different place now. £25 in steps’ pocket is better than nothing.

15. Also, I don't think The Saturdays did Groupon, they just had half empty arenas. I've never been more embarrassed at a gig than being at the MEN for them - no upper tier and all the back blocks were empty.

SBK likes this.
  16. 2014, Greatest Hits Tour

But yeah, they definitely have reason to. People can't expect regular numbers in a pandemic. This is my first time in a crowded place since it started and I'm nervous. I cancelled other tours but kept Steps, a lot of people won't want to go at all

17. They did BOGOF I ended up going to 3 dates

Oh yeah, you mean the All Fired Up tour. That was awful. It was half empty

18. There are some really great seats left at the O2 for standard price. If I had waited I could get closer seats but I'm happy with mine.

19. Meet and greet emails have arrived!

poploz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.