Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3156 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. During Jubilee week

2. A mega medley - can’t wait

3. Looks like the VHS remaster is happening.

Corso, Robert, JamieHT and 3 others like this.
  4. Ooooh!

Corso and Bookwormboy like this.
  5. Could this be the "feature we have been waiting/asking for"

6. I did think that but if that was going to be a bonus feature, I think starting to put it on YouTube first would ruin the impact.

7. SBK

SBK

Well, its only one part of it, the whole VHS could be the bonus feature?

Corso likes this.
  8. I hope that's not it. It's very...of it's time, and isn't something I've ever had the notion to go back and watch. Good for the people who did want it though.

Corso, unidan82 and poploz like this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I mean.. it would be a cute bonus and not something that I could see sell really well as a standalone release, but the only thing I really loved about it at the time was having the music videos. I'd be just a happy if they threw on the Love U More video and leave it at that.

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. SBK

SBK

Really?

I think the people who'd actually pay for it in 2022 is a lot less than the echo chamber of steps fan facebook groups would suggest.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I missed the word 'see' but I did mean I could NOT see it selling well enough to justify a seperate release

Corso likes this.
  12. I could see the bonus feature being 2022 updates of the solo sections from the video

13. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I thought this might be a possibility too, would be interesting to see the 2022 version.

14. I can't believe I'm seeing Steps tonight!

Stewart, boyaloud, Chips111 and 4 others like this.
  15. Could we get the previous tours remastered on to a DVD release

16. Hope everyone going tonight has a brilliant time.

Let us know if it’s a new medley or the same one from This Morning.

Bookwormboy, CLJC87, Chips111 and 2 others like this.
  17. At the very least, they should add Scared of the Dark or Something in Your Eyes (or, you know.... Or both) but we'll end up with One For Sorrow, Tragedy and Deeper Shade of Blue and we'll stan.

MB and Chips111 like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Some kind of new mixes that make us go 'wait, where did these come from??' would be nice but I doubt they'd premiere something like that out of the blue

19. No I bloody won't. The goodwill only goes so far. After releasing some of the strongest material of their entire career, they'd be absolutely idiotic not to include any of it.

asmartpricebiscuit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.