Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3170 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I have wondered if Lisa will return to the UK while steps have their break and perform at festivals/pop shows

2. It’s so lovely to see them together as a five piece again.

yewchapel, Starfury, Chips111 and 3 others like this.
  3. Things like that would already be announced.

Chris Lala likes this.
  4. If this 25th Anniversary CD doesn’t have 25 tracks minimum what is the point?

I have a decent paying job and am (almost) debt free for the first time in my life, I want my 72 formats plus all previous albums on vinyl

Kylemj likes this.

5. "Now sing an H & Claire song"
    "I don't know them"
    [​IMG]

LPT, yewchapel, AlmostFamous and 15 others like this.
  6. Sorry I meant in the future 2023/2024...
    With her hun popularity and people embracing the early 2000s pop her solo music would fit right it

Starfury likes this.
  7. I mean Hoopla need some replacement acts and Lisa will already be there... whip out the old G-A-Y backing tracks CD queen!!

LPT, yewchapel, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  8. I was going to say this nn.

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  9. It's clear we won't hear All Out of Love (Steps version) anytime soon...

Mvnl likes this.
  10. SBK

SBK

We'll never hear it.

Let's be honest if steps had recorded it in 2002 it would have sounded identical.

11. Hilarious. They are so funny together.

12. I would’ve hoped for a Faye verse rather than H, but now, it’d probably be more messy trying to get all five of them singing on it.

Mvnl likes this.
  13. SBK

SBK

Yeah 2022 steps couldn't improve it. There's not enough sections to give everyone everyone a couple of.lines.

2002 I just don't see topham/twigg/Byrne disturbing the vocals any differently to how it actually is.

14. H then saying "you know DJ though?" and Lisa responding "No I don't!" cracks me up.

15. But imagine a version with all the harmonies in the chorus, especially Faye's expert harmonising. Would suit a more candlelit kinda version too ahhhh. But no, we won't get a Steps version.

JamieHT likes this.
  16. They should perform DJ as a Steps song. It would sound great.

17. W2K

W2K

No.
    No.

18. I'm just happy about all of these H&Claire vs Lisa Scott-Lee thing, they acknwoledge the era and proud with their own history. How many manufactured popstars could do that?

I just need Lee suddenly ask other Steps "Hey, do you know The Latch?"

yewchapel and actorandlyricist like this.
  19. Steps performing H&Claire songs would be a moment but I can't see how they'd be able to justify dropping any other songs for them.

yewchapel, Chips111, SBK and 2 others like this.
  20. I would actually love it if The Latch stuff ended up on streaming!

yewchapel, Kylemj and unidan82 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.