Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3189 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I’m a bit overwhelmed at how good all of this is.

Philllll, DoggySwami and unidan82 like this.
  2. This is all SO well done and I'm really impressed with how many of the newer songs fit into the Megamix - and their placements in the Platinum album. They've really done SO MUCH since they got back together. Incredible discography, and a testament to the quality of their work that their new material can sit alongside the classics without it feeling weird.

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Seems like it's all the right single edits too (only Better Best Forgotten doesn't mention if it's the radio edit but then the length matches)

Random that the iTunes version opens with Deeper Shade yet the store says Scared Of The Dark (which works much better)
    (Also noticed Love U More's not on the CD but fine with that)

4. Time for the ultimate question.

Is it better than The Saturdays Megamix? Maybe I’m just in a high but I think yes

5. I love the covers for both the album and the Megamix. They look amazing!! Really fab covers.

I love this image on their site too (sorry if it's already been shared, was a lot of posts to catch up so might have missed it!)

[​IMG]

yewchapel, AlmostFamous, LPT and 7 others like this.
  6. All of the new photos popping up are brilliant.

They’ve nailed this.

HolyWater likes this.
  7. I’m so excited for Friday!!

8. Am I right in thinking that Light Up The World (song) is no where to be seen?
    Feel so sorry for that one.

Oh and Lee's version has my favourite Steps track on it, Buzzz. Go figure!

9. I’m so ready for the impending “Star Lily (Edition)” during release week featuring her selections.

yewchapel and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah they really like to pretend that era never happened it seems

unidan82 and actorandlyricist like this.
  11. It's a shame. As although the era was a mis steps. Light Up The World was a decent song. Would have been nice for that one song to be included.

yewchapel, Starfury, Kylemj and 2 others like this.
  12. They could've given us the Love U More remix though!

I suppose it's possible they're holding a few goodies back for a digital remixes album like they usually do.

13. I’m laughing that the thought process for each of their selections for the solo editions seems to be “what songs do I have the most vocals on?”. It’s giving “…or me?”

Megamix is great.

yewchapel, AlmostFamous, LPT and 10 others like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yet H didn't pick track 7!!

15. The megamix is so good- enjoying the new track being snuck in too- punch drunk indeed!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Any chance they're saving a dvd-edition for release week?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  17. I am just utterly speechless.

They really do deliver every single time, don't they?

18. The collectionist in me hopes so but I hope they can combine postage cos the cheapest postage was almost £20

Mvnl likes this.
  19. A bit painful they give us this on their cancelled Cardiff tour date but really enjoying the megamix . Hopefully we get to hear Hard To Forget next week?

Kylemj likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.