Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3206 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Bless. Lee truly is the best straight man that’s ever lived.

2. jtm

jtm

The best thing about the megamix is that the new material flows so effortlessly into everything else. What The Future Holds is such a moment when it appears and it just fits, same for Something In Your Eyes and Neon Blue and, (for me) surprisingly, Heartbreak In This City which just works before Tragedy. And You‘ll Be Sorry has been thoroughly rehabilitated after the Gold situation.

3. W2K

W2K

Setlist is almost perfect.

Chris Lala and Robert like this.
  4. Almost?

5. I can't quite compute the fact that Lee is so up for all that. We don't deserve him.

yewchapel, Island, jtm and 7 others like this.
  6. W2K

W2K

Almost.

7. What would you change? I agree, it's very close to being perfect.

8. W2K

W2K

I’d pay good money to have Say You’ll Be Mine destroyed from everything ever, and as much as it’s not universally liked around here, I’d put Neon Blue in instead because I love it and Tears deserves more representation.

Chips111 likes this.
  9. I would include both. Neon Blue is certainly a glaring omission. Say You'll Be Mine does pop with the crowd, though.

JamieHT likes this.
  10. W2K

W2K

Just personal preference. I of course am a massive hypocrite and bopped along during the What The Future Holds Tour and I’ll bop along on this tour, but more because I feel like I have to than anything.

SBK and asmartpricebiscuit like this.

11. guess there will be better videos tomorrow but clip of Strong Enough

12. It's almost criminal that it took 25 years for someone to realise we needed Steps to sing Strong Enough at a gay festival with sparkly pride flags behind them.

yewchapel, Mikey1701, Jacques and 6 others like this.
  13. Say You'll Be Mine is probably my favourite Steps song and I didn't realise that was an unpopular opinion.
    Runs.

14. I don't think it is that unpopular an opinion. There are proper Say You'll Be Mine stans and there are those who dislike it.

j267 and JamieHT like this.
  15. All 5 getting a solo is pop justice

16. Wow, Strong Enough popped off better than I hoped. What a moment!

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  17. W2K

W2K

It’s not an unpopular opinion at all! I just irrationally hate it.

j267 likes this.
  18. What was the surprise then?

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Strong Enough?

Adora Day likes this.
  20. TMI

TMI

I’m under the impression that Take Me For A Ride will be paid dust from now on. It’s not even on CD1 of the Platinum Collection despite being one of their latest singles. It’s not part of their summer playlist although it wouldn’t fit in I guess.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    poploz, unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.