Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget | Page 3242 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion + Hard 2 Forget

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Lisa says it’s one of her favourite songs of theirs! Bold statement

actorandlyricist likes this.
  2. SBK

SBK

Really?

I kinda wish they'd saved The Slightest Touch for this lead single off the hits collection. It's up there with Tragedy and Chain Reaction in levels of reinvigorating an old hit.

3. MB

MB

Same. Actually gave it the push it deserves. Still not over how it was dealt with (don't think I'll ever be over it).

4. SBK

SBK

Justice for The Slightest Touch and To The Beat Of My Heart. We'll never forget you, no matter how many future setlists you're absent from!

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I wouldn't have minded a finished Victorious for this campaign.

poploz likes this.
  6. They literally tossed their best two songs and focused on whatever those Winter ones were… clown emojis

Jamie, iveivan, Angeleyes and 6 others like this.
  7. I can't agree with this any more than I do!

8. The way they treated To The Beat Of My Heart... Can we make them aware that we love it?? Let's start a campaign

9. We have learned after all these time, when any member other than Claire said certain song is their favourite, it means they got many solo lines on it.

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Or.. it's just their new single

11. MB

MB

It's not even billed as such they've all called it the "new track" as opposed to "new single". I do wonder if they'll perform it at their shows, I doubt we'll get a TV performance of it - any TV slot will probably be used to throw out a classic.

Mvnl likes this.
  12. W2K

W2K

Or…it really is one of her favourites

13. They've been very good at getting a mix of all their vocals in songs recently. Lee in particular seems to be shining.

14. Random question but where is the original theatre footage in the megamix from? The new footage is layered in so well I just wanted to see the original.

15. TMI

TMI

Why hasn't it been this way ever since the beginning (apart from 5,6,7,8) ? This is something I really don't understand. Is there any explanation?

16. MB

MB

Loves Got A Hold On My Heart video - at the very end.

Starfury and popjunkie like this.
  17. Yes, Tim Byrne?

Starfury likes this.

18. 15 second trailer too (might have to watch on YouTube itself)

19. TMI

TMI

I can hear Vincent sing over that snippet.

The pitch seems higher than Vincent's version though.

20. “Heartbreak Cafe”
    “Deeper Shade Of Blue Cheeseburger”

Mvnl and TeamSats2012 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.