Steps - General Discussion Thread | Page 1893 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Yeah, Claire is so Gadgety. She should have just been "Mum Step"

AllTheUsernames and Santi319 like this.
  2. B- List at Capital Step

VivaForever, andru, Mikey1701 and 6 others like this.
  3. The Tears On The Dancefloor CATD Deluxe CD is 99p in the Juno Records sale. Lisa found bulk-buying for stocking fillers.

[​IMG]

poploz, VivaForever, andru and 5 others like this.
  4. One thing I would really like when the next album comes out is a cassette format. Just for nostalgia. There’s just something about it that I love. Kylie did so you never know!

Chris Lala likes this.
  5. I think it’s almost a guarantee it’ll come in a cassette along with 17 other formats of which I’ll buy at least 7 of each.

6. Haha..! Thing is though, as Tears cover was s nod to Step One I’m surprised they didn’t do it then.
    I’d actually buy a Walkman just to hear a new Steps album on it!

7. Cassette's weren't that popular as such a couple of years back - it was more about vinyl but now cassettes are a cheap win - Steps will cash in for sure.

JMRGBY and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  8. Fingers crossed!

9. A different coloured cassette per Step $$

jtm, JMRGBY, Bookwormboy and 2 others like this.
  10. ^ Delete these posts, please.

Save our bank accounts.

jtm, VivaForever, Markus1981 and 8 others like this.
  11. You know Fascination management is all over this thread.

[​IMG]

jtm, Chris Lala, Voodoo Child and 3 others like this.
  12. We need a 50 Shades Of Faye coffee table book chronicling every iconic look!

AlmostFamous, andru, Santi319 and 2 others like this.
  13. A fabulous celebration for the Queen of pop.

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

Faye always seems incredibly popular, I bet she's a proper gem.

Santi319 likes this.
  15. She deserves that and more. I hope she knows how much we all love her..

Like has anyone ever had anything bad to say about her??? Literally, and peeps can be mean in this boards.

Go Faye!!

jtm likes this.
  16. Whenever our paths have crossed she has always been so genuinely nice.

I waited for her after she did the stage door signings on her first night in Jamie, knowing full well she was on her own time as she left and could quite easily tell me to naff off, but she still stopped and chatted and posed for pix as she waited for her uber with Mick

17. Just think, this time last year Steps were on their stadium* tour. So glad it wasn't this year because we'd have all been soaked...

*technically correct dd

jtm, andru, baxterclan and 1 other person like this.
  18. I’ve started saving up for the next steps era instead of going to Dublin to see me in the 3 arena I’m going to turn it into a holiday and go see them in Manchester with my boyfriend he dragged me to Britney so it’s my turn again to drag him to steps though he secretly enjoyed Steps last time.

London, Manchester or Liverpool are my picks. I’ll probably end up going to Manchester / Liverpool as they are close and cheaper as I’m just back from London and wow it’s expensive I’m surprised they don’t charge you to breath there.

How many fans here actually met up last year for a show it’s something I’m definitely interested in doing next year

Santi319 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.