Steps - General Discussion Thread | Page 1971 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. aux

aux

Yep, that’s the norm now. Those are allowed and are counted into the charts.

2. Do you think if I cry enough on social media they'll do meet and greets in Australia?
    They were absolutely lovely to me when I went to Leeds alone.
    The Aussie fans would love a chance to get up close and personal.

Chris Lala likes this.
  3. Yeah I’m looking forward to this record. I’ve never enjoyed Steps apart from a few of the singles but there’s just no denying that the last record was an utterly solid pop record. I wonder how much the balance of power when it comes to track selection lies in the band this time around after they had some success? Of course it’s great that a band should have a say over the direction they go but their management obviously took their time and made solid decisions when curating the tracks last time.

4. Is the tour selling well?

5. Nope.

6. Worst case scenario another UK trip then

Voodoo Child and JMRGBY like this.
  7. @theonlyblake is shaking

Holly Something likes this.
  8. And just like that 5,6,7,8 has cleared 26milion and I Will Love Again has cleared 3 million on spotify

In the last 3 days alone, 5,6,7,8 has added an extra 74,000 to it's total. Who really would have thought their lowest charting single (pre-split) would have the most impact over 20 years later. I really thought this would be Tragedy.

Chris Lala likes this.
  9. MB

MB

It’s bizarre, is it on some kind of popular playlist or something?

10. It’s probably on some cheesy pop or 90s playlist somewhere. I’d love to put the streams down to Lisa having Star Lily press repeat all day, but we all know that would be on Never Get Over You and Too Far Gone.

MB likes this.
  11. It's all the
    promo

Subspace88, Laurence, Seanie and 3 others like this.
  12. “cowgirl twisting, no reSISting”

13. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

NYE parties?

Starfury, Holly Something and Seanie like this.

14. Just trying to remind the GP how Steps have done their queen and country proud several times.

Blue6010, Voodoo Child and Chris Lala like this.
  15. Not shaking at all.

16. You were shaking when LM canceled Oz sis.

Don't ever sis me.

17. Saw Faye in Panto tonight - what a wonderful experience. She did Scared of the Dark as well as the medley.

The locals didn’t appreciate her as much as I did.

boyaloud, Island, Daniel L and 3 others like this.
  18. Sis-tacular.

19. MB

MB

I’m going next week, can’t wait to get my steps fill for January!

boyaloud, saturdays20 and JMRGBY like this.

20. I’m surprised no one has said about this but H and Matt did amazing last night. No gonna lie, I cried a little too at the end when the anomity of what they just achieved hit me. I’m tearing up a little even writing this.

And...H was really good, I think he’s going to go far in the competition. Loved John Barrowman saying about being versitile “if you know what I mean”

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.