Steps - General Discussion Thread | Page 1991 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. MB

MB

Did I!? Oh how stupid of me to not use lyrics or song/album titles in my reply.

Chris Lala, JMRGBY and W2K like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Apparently the last one means something like 'Zombie risen from the grave'??

Eric and Disco Tears like this.
  3. Tears On The Dancefloor: Zombies In The Graveyard Super Deluxe Edition is coming!

4. Maybe they’re finally giving Ghostbusters the single treatment.

Mvnl likes this.
  5. W2K

W2K

Be careful what you wish for.

6. This tour sounds lit. I would 100% buy a ticket!

7. Watch them start the tour on Halloween just to get Ghosbusters 2020 in.

8. Wasn't this canceled tour already rescheduled? That's what I mean by two canceled tours.

9. The
    tour.

Holly Something likes this.
  10. If they are too ambitious with pricing, a UK tour could struggle as well if there's one in the pipeline.

11. They won't be, prices will be exactly like Tears I think.

12. Steps aren’t really in control of anything for SoPop - they’re just a hired act, so I wouldn’t worry too much about any potential U.K. tour.

toby3000 and Starfury like this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I do wonder if a samesized tour as the last one would be too ambitious, with only 3 years in between.
    Not sure how much of the crowds were casual fans.. but if I'd go see like the Backstreet Boys or some other act that's just a bit of nostalgia for me I'd probably think 'yeah, no, seen them already' a few years later

toby3000 likes this.
  14. MB

MB

They're not stupid and neither are their management whatever they have planned will be fine.

I think they'll have learnt from the Summer tour with regards to what they can aim for - although again like the Oz tour - Steps were just a 'hired act' they'll have got their fee if there was 5 people or 5000 people.

I expect they'll do lesser dates but if the demand is there they'll add more.

15. I've been living out of the country every tour they've done since they reunited and I'm about to move again as they launch this one ":(". Might have to make the effort to fly in this time.

16. So how long do you reckon until an announcement is made?

17. If it's anything like last time, maybe 3 weeks?

18. MB

MB

I have a deep rooted fear that they’ll leave it till after the Oz tour.

Chris Lala and JMRGBY like this.
  19. I really hope not. The Aussie tour would at least be a great platform to perform the new single to the ten people in the audience.

Vasilios, W2K and MB like this.
  20. Hopefully there will be an announcement before that to capitalise on any press about them being back. Star Lily’s hopefully cashing in Lisa’s air miles for the flights back as we speak for the rehearsals/press junket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.