Steps - General Discussion Thread | Page 1992 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I’m almost certain we will get an “announcement” pretty much straight after DOI. Keep positive peeps, this is going to be a great era. The future is bright.

2. MB

MB

Logically you'd think that having a new album to promote when they're over there would be the best idea and capitalise on sales? Few weeks press and promo here before hand. Sorted.

Chris Lala likes this.
  3. W2K

W2K

It makes sense to launch once DOI has finished. “Hot off the blades of Dancing on Ice, H and his fellow band mates release their new album...”

Chris Lala likes this.
  4. I'm assuming at the very least the single, if not the album, will be out by the time they come to Oz.
    "Tears on the Dancefloor" managed to chart at #46 here with zero promo so if they're over here, doing promo and the nostalgia factor might give them a nice little reintroduction to Australia.

5. If they make it to Oz. I can see them dropping out Aqua-style tbh.

Chris Lala, Seanie and MB like this.
  6. So....the Steps logo is taking centre stage at the Brit awards!!!!

I mean, am I seeing things??

Blue6010, Venoose, Chris Lala and 2 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Chris Lala likes this.
  8. MB

MB

Bizarre

boyaloud and MidnightMissSuki like this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

They didn't even win did they?

I am so ready for news and a single.

MB likes this.
  10. MB

MB

Oh wait I’ve just turned the Brits on and it changes - Billie pipers name was just there so not quite that big a deal!

they won best live act in 2000. And tell me about it I’m so bored of waiting.

MarkAnthony, Chris Lala and Mvnl like this.
  11. they should have won best newcomer in the 1999 Brits but it went to Belle and Sebastian. I can’t remember the reason why they should have won, I think it was to do with online voting mix up (surprise). The Brits then gave them an award for Best Live Act the following year.

boyaloud and Mvnl like this.
  12. If I remember rightly, a large proportion of Belle & Sebastians votes came from one set of computers at a university in Scotland....

13. Not Steps being mentioned again! It’s like the Brits are preparing us for their onslaught in a few weeks and next year they’ll get the lifetime achievement award.

dreams

boyaloud, JMRGBY, MB and 1 other person like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Surprise us with a performance tonight already!

boyaloud, Starfury and MB like this.
  15. @Kirkland sis

Sprockrooster and Mvnl like this.
  16. What was that? Some sort of paper maché creation?

Chris Lala likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Mvnl likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh the memories

19. Definitely not me. I tried to embrace that cult but it wasn't my sort of thing at the time.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  20. Seriously though. What was it? I can’t watch. Was it a projection? Part of the set?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.