Steps - General Discussion Thread | Page 2042 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Her thread moves so fast, when is it coming out now?

2. This Friday.

Sprockrooster and idratherjack like this.
  3. Thanks! Someone else whose thread moves too fast - is Gaga still releasing hers as planned?

4. So Lee insta story was interesting he said it’s the way you make me feel & neon blue are his favourite steps songs because vocals are equally shared between all 5 members and someone else asked if they would ever preform turn around on tour to which he said they did before, what tour was that?

poshbabyyy likes this.
  5. Steps into Christmas (2000).

Telpis2181 likes this.
  6. shame it’s not on YouTube I’d like to see it.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  7. So far it's still a yes.

idratherjack likes this.
  8. Well, her album leaked so, her hand was forced. And they're probably concerned the distribution network may go tits up as this pandemic unfolds. Which would affect online orders.

Chris Lala likes this.
  9. MB

MB

As much as we all want it, it was the right decision for steps to delay. It’ll make it all the more sweeter come summer when we’re all blasting the album out in the sun / it’ll definitely rain all summer.

10. She also has a current Billboard Hot 100 No 2 and two smash hits around the world while her streaming numbers are huge. Really not the same.

Robert likes this.
  11. Well it is, the label obviously don't want to lose those album streams and sales to an illegal download.

12. I meant not the same as with Steps!

Island and Seanie like this.
  13. MB

MB

Claire doing an instagram live of a family walk is not the content I wanted from Steps today!
    She's got the pink tinge in her hair again, wonder why she had that redone. Today should have been so different!

14. Meanwhile Lisa is at home watching past Steps videos...
    I do love how she keeps recording until the end of her solo and then cuts off just before Claire’s power notes...! Haha. #LSLourqueen

15. ...and H gets a mention in today’s popbitch

FE45501B-33F4-43FB-BF37-4B0A98123E0A.jpeg

16. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

That is the driest anecdote I’ve ever fucking heard.

17. I dreamt last night that one of the tracks on the new album was Burnt Out And Falling from Lisa’s unreleased Unleashed album. I can dream...!

Chris Lala, Bookwormboy and JMRGBY like this.
  18. I dreamt the album was called Miami, the cover was a blurry scan of a Last thing on my mind photoshoot and I was really sad because it had 24 tracks but they were the same 8 songs repeated 3 times.

I pray for us all that your dream is closer to reality.

19. I'm curious as to how she's watching Trace Vault in Dubai.

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

With Dua, Little Mix and Gaga going disco/80s influenced and it suddenly being a thing again I wouldn't mind Steps joining in on a sound that's suddenly current again and fits them perfectly..

Also here for a Dua cover in live lounge.

MarkAnthony likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.