Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2156 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

Yeah, they really dropped the ball from Lately onwards.

I believe the guy who signed her left Mercury not long after and she was basically doomed as his replacement was not interested in Lisa.

2. Apparently they put a denial that it was Steps, but that could be a backtrack

3. What I'd really like to see in this downtime is the Singles fully uploaded to Spotify

Starfury and Mvnl like this.
  4. See I don’t think they should. Keep it as an exclusive for fans that bothered to buy it.

Chips111 likes this.
  5. I hate this logic! I do buy the albums of artists I really support but I never listen to them because I primarily listen to music on my phone and the most convenient way of doing it is steaming.

Angeleyes and Starfury like this.
  6. Not to mention not everybody having cash to splash on surplus physical media. It's not a case of 'bothered'.

7. MB

MB

Isn’t like every single steps song online anyway? They did that huge upload earlier in the year of the last dance and gold. I thought that covered it all?

Burntoutandfalling and zephyr like this.
  8. Streaming is the core of the music industry I don’t think that’s up for debate anymore. Debate whether you like it or not till the cows come home buts it’s reality.

JMRGBY likes this.
  9. Wasn't Lately and everything else just Lisa trying to do a Fever?
    Kylie not the flu.

Holly Something and Mvnl like this.
  10. Like, this falls apart immediately for most people. Take Madonna fans - we’ve been clamouring for her stuff to be digitised properly for years as tonnes of stuff isn’t online. I “bothered” to buy some of it but it doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t be on streaming.

Jones322 likes this.
  11. I meant their Jive singles, just for completion sake

12. Crikey guys calm down. I get we’re all excited about the new material but everyone’s so touchy lately!

13. Honestly, I can’t see it ever happening. As most of the material is already on the expanded Last Dance compilation I don’t think they’d see the need. Would be nice to see it catalogued I guess though.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  14. SBK

SBK

I spent an afternoon a few weeks ago importing them, expanded with all the mixes and bsides. upload_2020-8-5_17-0-52.png

Why, its 20 yrs old, and if you want most of it is scattered across the recent compilations.

15. Why, its 20 yrs old, and if you want most of it is scattered across the recent compilations.[/QUOTE]

I meant the 4 singles from Tears, not the Jive era. :)

Your Spotify collection looks great by the way.

16. SBK

SBK

I meant the 4 singles from Tears, not the Jive era. :)

Your Spotify collection looks great by the way.[/QUOTE]
    Ah right, well the Tears singles are all online aren't they? I mean yeah I guess there's the singles collection mixes, I guess they probably will be added one day. May not be a lot, but its someones pension. ha

17. Ah right, well the Tears singles are all online aren't they? I mean yeah I guess there's the singles collection mixes, I guess they probably will be added one day. May not be a lot, but its someones pension. ha[/QUOTE]
    Star Lily is probably on it as we speak!

18. How lovely does this look?

boyaloud likes this.
  19. Erasure "Neon" album to be released 21st August 2020. We'll find out in our next EIS newsletter about the 2nd single from the album (usually on Fridays). Not sure if any of this 411 helps in any way.

michaelhird, Disco Down and MB like this.
  20. Lots of neon themed releases in q3/4

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.