Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2158 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I had the DJ remixes on repeat yesterday.

but yeah wonder what they’re upto??

2. SBK

SBK

Pre-recording promotion for expanded H&Claire digital singles releases and Another You, Another Me vinyl reissue.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. a re-enactment of The Letter as a special BBC short play to be aired on Boxing Day.

boyaloud, andru, hownee and 3 others like this.
  4. MB

MB

It’ll be a crap “celebrity” game show like pointless.
    Good social distancing though.

5. I would watch the shit out of that!

6. I actually liked Light Up the World....

7. (It's for H's radio show)

8. I thought that was tomorrow? I mean I know things can be pre-recorded but the way I interpreted what was said - H put they’d been filming, and why get glammed up for radio?

9. MB

MB

Yeah I don’t think it’s for his radio show.

Chris Lala likes this.
  10. Definitely filming something.
    E43D7643-69AA-472F-9E4A-9560B28734F4.jpeg

Burntoutandfalling, MB and Knightr634 like this.
  11. I hope he plays All Out of love - what a tune!

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  12. SBK

SBK

Same, would be awesome to have its radio premiere 18 years after its release.

13. MB

MB

I honestly can’t at some fans actually thinking that they’re actually a)going to do a h&claire reunion or b) going to announce some steps news.

14. In all seriousness, H and Claire working together yesterday has to be good news for the upcoming era. Yes, Lisa in Dubai remains to be a problem, but if 2 people from 2 countries can meet up to work together then I'd say the chances of Faye, Lee, H and Claire being able to be together is close.

15. I’m 99% certain that yesterday was just the interview that will be used on his radio show today. It’s not unusual for such things to be filmed and uploaded onto YouTube etc afterwards.

SBK likes this.
  16. MB

MB

This is Bbc radio wales though. Local Bbc radio stations don’t have the budget for filming etc neither do they have the online presence or audience to warrant it. It’s more than likely some kind of count down show for channel 5.

17. SBK

SBK

This is what I thought. Top 100 shocking pop moments or something.

18. I can already hear the dramatic “BOXING DAY 2001” voice over with H and Claire then appearing.

Chris Lala likes this.
  19. BBC Wales has a brand new multi-million pound studio that's recently opened. Radio Wales has just this week relocated to it, so it's not out of the question.

20. But unlikely

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.