Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2186 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Steps covering Keiino’s Black Leather confirmed

meeks and Bookwormboy like this.
  2. Can’t wait for this!!

poshbabyyy and JMRGBY like this.
  3. 2020 has been a TRAGEDY... but - this comeback will be a joyous occasion!

Chips111, Corso and superglowy like this.
  4. I might riot

poshbabyyy, Corso and meeks like this.
  5. You won't need to. That's not right

6. We know, it was a joke on Seanie's part.

Disco Down, poshbabyyy and studeane12 like this.
  7. Do you think we’ll get an on TV announcement (like The One Show) Via Zoom or just a social media announcement...

8. I love the logo. I prefer it in pink and would be here for that colour scheme to flow through this era. They all look great, especially Claire and Faye. My god, they're stunning.

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I assume media will pick this up but kinda assume they already got promo lined up

Txetxu likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

Starfury likes this.
  12. MB

MB

If they premiere this on gaydio I feel it’ll just cheapen everything. The presenter has said that he’s been told it’s not steps but who knows.

Starfury, Corso, SBK and 1 other person like this.
  13. I'm just praying to all the gods I don't believe in that they've gone for a simple and clean dance routine.

They need to study Dancing with a Broken Heart as the perfect example of what not to do ever again. I need them in sync and sharp.

The song is such a banger, I don't want it cheapened by shoddy dancing.

poshbabyyy, Corso and Mvnl like this.
  14. When I last checked, there hadn't been any guests announced for radio 2 tomorrow morning

15. Keith Richards is on Zoe Ball tomorrow. If they can get rid of the puppet dog that's a guest on Wednesday, that could be good.

16. Ahh sorry I didnt realise. I checked last Wednesday though i think so was a while ago

17. SBK

SBK

Surely they'll be on Ken Bruce or Zoe Ball first.

18. The Instagram posting.... won't it read as SPETS on their grid.....

LPT, poshbabyyy, Corso and 2 others like this.
  19. Yep. But it would of been more odd for them to spell it out one by one as SPETS.

poshbabyyy and JMRGBY like this.
  20. I was thinking Zoe Ball for the premiere, but likely to get a bit of play through Ken too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.