Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2228 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Is number one on iTunes really an accomplishment on a day with probably few new releases?

2. In. Her. Element.

steps-1.png

nbtsa, LoveUMore2017, LPT and 27 others like this.
  3. Let Lisa have this moment

nbtsa, LPT, roblognick and 24 others like this.
  4. SBK

SBK

He's probably had various mixes for years, he's over it... haha

5. Could you imagine if they had only managed like #6 or something.

Luckily they’re #1!!!

poshbabyyy and Mvnl like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Haha yeah I was just wondering. I’d like to think they’re doing great already

Bookwormboy and superglowy like this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Now this song needs something like the epic remixes You’ll Be Sorry and Here And Now got.

8. Plus it kinda is an accomplishment for an act like ‘Steps’.

Most other ‘vintage acts’ that tried to release (B*Witched etc) didn’t even get ON the iTunes Charts.

LPT, echoamelie, Starfury and 4 others like this.
  9. We'll only really know over the next few updates on Kworb, when we see how big of a lead they get. It's definitely still a huge achievement to go straight to number 1 though.

boyaloud and Mvnl like this.
  10. Where did Kylie peak on iTunes? That didn't make the official chart in the end did it? Not being negative, this is amazing, but I'd love to see them reach the official chart, even if it does just scrape into the top 100.

11. I have it on repeat. What.A.Song! Its soooo good. Yet again they delivered. So many great little parts to discover that I don't even know where to begin.

"Tell me what the future holds." How incredibly fitting. Made me teary-eyed.

AlmostFamous, blaze_dave, jtm and 3 others like this.
  12. Say Something got to no 2 on iTunes, though there was another version in the top 20, so no 1 combined. It got to no 82 in the charts.

13. I need an extended mix that builds at the start.

Starfury, michaelhird, jtm and 4 others like this.
  14. Well this is something rather perfect isn't it?

[​IMG]

2020 has been such a huge shit show of a year but despite that, some of my favourite artists have delivered some incredible music to help me cope.

Kylie, Alanis Morissette, Katy Perry, Within Temptation and now Steps.

What a joy to have all these songs to listen to on repeat.

michaelhird, blaze_dave, jtm and 6 others like this.
  15. Lee

Lee

A number 1 is a number 1, even if they only sold 1000 copies to get it!!!

16. 1,000 is v. generous.

toby3000, poshbabyyy and Bookwormboy like this.
  17. I just listened to the song for the first time (resisted the urge to listen to the leak)... & I really ~love~ it. Totally dropped $172 (shipping to Australia was pricey, as expected... sigh) on the Mega Bundle earlier. However, it wasn't displaying as 'signed' when I placed my order about three hours ago... & now it is again? I wonder if I'll received a signed or unsigned copy. It's been an expensive yet exciting day!

Matgo likes this.

18. It was about 700 recently.

19. It certainly is an achievement compared to them but surely by now they're well beyond comparisons B*Witched, S Club 3 and 4our?

20. That’s because the GP just don’t buy songs/music anymore - they just stream. That’s why we need to stream the heck out of it on Spotify, YouTube etc. to be in with a chance of it charting in a decent place on the official chart.

poshbabyyy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.