Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2277 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I'm sure Steve Anderson could work his magic on it!

Starfury and Mvnl like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Haha I'd like him to surprise me. It just doesn't feel like a song like Love Me More that would fit right in in a medley with any other tracks.. but perhaps with some of the new material?

idratherjack likes this.
  3. Since You Took Your Love Away is for sure the most memorable moment for me. Faye dressed like a giant radio telescope is an image that is forever engraved on my mind. It’s so iconic.

4. I think Never Say Never Again would be a nice fit with 7th Heaven version of Story Of A Heart and Something In Your Eyes.

Chips111, Mvnl and Corso like this.
  5. Still waiting for that September Sun/Paradise Lost medley that should’ve happened.

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I would properly love this one.

Also have a huge fondness for This Heart Will Love Again but no way a 22 year old midtempo album track is gonna get a chance

7. SBK

SBK

On repeat
    Screenshot_20200916-204800_Spotify.jpg

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It kinda would, but also Never Say Never Again has 90% the same DNA as Love's Got A Hold On My Heart.
    And I kinda imagine Something In Your Eyes just being a huge moment on its own.

Also feel it was a wasted opportunity to not have You Make Me Whole shine in a live setting

9. They're 100% trolling us now

TRACK 7?!?

Chris Lala, Jacques, Mark89 and 3 others like this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I think it's mostly iconic for me cause it took my love for the song to another level

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'm sure one of them must have said it to tease H (Faye possibly cause I recently send a video of it to her which she responded to?) but that's lost in translation in this tweet

12. I think I’ve said this on here before, but I would love them to embrace “Experienced” and give us a surprise by performing it live as a one-off thing, just for a laugh.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

LIVE LOUNGE PERFORMANCE!!

Starfury and Corso like this.
  14. I think they’d work well together as an act/section, wasn’t necessarily thinking a medley. Something in your eyes deserves a big moment - hope they’ve gone all out on this, can’t wait to hear their version

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I definitely got the oldschool vibe of Just Like The First Time to it but at the same time I can't imagine them going so cheesy right now, so I wonder how they made it 'now'

CLJC87 likes this.
  16. Maybe they should mash it up with Happy from Tears and turn it into a dramatic existential interlude where Steps question the meaning of life... and question happiness?

CLJC87 and Mvnl like this.
  17. In my head I’m imaging an ‘everything taboo’ style medley and in the middle everything drops out and they sing ‘she was older...’ and just leave it hanging for a couple of seconds before getting back into the medley.

Jacques, Disco Down, Corso and 2 others like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I would not mind H singing that line, everyone looking at him like 'NO H, DON'T YOU DARE..' the record scratching and Better Best Forgotten starting

Actually: could anyone tell Steve. I feel like we need this.

idratherjack, CLJC87 and LPT like this.
  19. Oh they're very much in on the Track 7 joke.

Mvnl likes this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I vaguely remember Claire singing a bit of it in an interview

Matgo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.