Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2278 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Can’t stop listening to Ask Embla’s “Father’s Eyes”

I can just hear Faye and Claire on this already, with Lisa doing the ad-libs.

2. We got aCapella To Be Your Hero.

Mvnl likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Assuming this will be one of the 2 ballads unless they put a beat on it?

Bookwormboy likes this.
  4. I have a strange feeling we're gonna get a nod to H&Claire on the setlist for WTFH. I've felt it for a while now but can't put my finger on why.

Corso and Mvnl like this.
  5. Yeah I think that was an interview last era with Dan Wootton where they discussed in-depth about song choices for the tour and first mentioned incorporating Paradise Lost into the setlist.

poploz and Mvnl like this.
  6. I know it’s been said before but I’m here for a group version of All Out Of Love!

7. I would love All Out of Love to be there, but there is so much good Steps material that they’ve never played live (including the 12 new tracks coming) that I think it’s unlikely.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are you sure this was it?
    Browsed through it and can't find the bit

9. The original is upbeat so I doubt they’ll work it into a ballad.

10. I guess the reason I think they might include something is to have that "Paradise Lose/Love U More" moment where they do something unexpected for the fans. Also the way H & Claire were talking that era affectionately recently.

And they had a huge back catalogue last time but still managed to fit No More Tears and Despacito in.

11. Just thinking that it might have been the Q&A with Rylan before the screening on the Party on the Dancefloor tour at the cinema actually.,..

12. It was in a GayTimes video interview which seems to have disappeared, called "What's Steps' gayest moment ever?".

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh right, I didn't go past the intro.. it's.. well midtempo at least

14. I know it'd never happen, but I'd love Stop Me From Loving You.

15. SBK

SBK

Tell me what the future holds... H&Claire, baby.

Same. Already put it in as a request

Chris Lala, JMRGBY and Hybridcookie like this.
  16. I wish they’d given Despacito a miss...

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I remember (if I got it right) it was in an interview that went live on Facebook.
    The question definitely was 'any songs you disliked' with H going on about To Be Your Hero only for Claire to throw in 'SHE WAS OLDER'

Matgo and Corso like this.
  18. Never Say Never Again, Only In My Dreams, Back To You, Buzzz and Happy Go Lucky would be my top 5 picks for sure.

19. Yes that’s right! I knew it was a livestream. Just couldn’t remember which one.

20. It was the title track from the album and the one the tour was named after too. Had they not included it, we’d have been calling out for it as a major omission.

Starfury and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.