Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2298 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. W2K

W2K

I love them so much. They just get it.

Chris Lala and MB like this.
  2. MB

MB

Seems to be doing well. Majority of all floor seats have gone, fair few left in the gods.

Starfury likes this.
  3. Birmingham, Sheffield and Bournemouth showing as low availability on ticketmaster.

4. MB

MB

I made this mistake as well - the Sheffield “low availability” is for the car parking.

5. Aah right

6. poshbabyyy likes this.
  7. I just got the last floor seat for Manchester.

I can see a few more dates being added tomorrow and maybe a couple more early next year.

8. MB

MB

9. Agreed. It’s nice to hear them just chat quite loosely and interact with each other, which doesn’t usually get to happen during quick TV interviews.

An actual Steps podcast of them discussing their career and new album between the five of them would be great. Call it ‘One Foot In The Past, One Foot In The Future’ and get it done.

10. poshbabyyy likes this.
  11. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I'd love to hear more in depth discussion about certain eras/singles.

Chris Lala, meeks and Tony Lamezma like this.
  12. MB

MB

Heretic and Eric like this.
  14. MB

MB

I see Star Lily has had her pens out.

Chris Lala and mrp2910 like this.
  15. I'm not a huge fan of the original Something In Your Eyes.. crosses the line into trashy for me. But hopefully they can improve on it.

16. The Sally podcast was really interesting but I felt like such an intruder, like I was listening to such personal things when she was predicting for them!

Chips111 likes this.
  17. W2K

W2K

I think with Steps’ vocals and majorly updated production, Something In Your Eyes will be a winner.

18. Do we think there'll be more dates added tomorrow?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.