Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2310 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. W2K

W2K

They might just call it a “demo” in the sense that it’s not their version.

2. Mvnl and JMRGBY like this.
  3. MB

MB

Maybe the full rainbow?

“under my skin” now has a track length on iTunes...

4. Doesnt match the receipt thing that was uploaded from that twitter account. Let’s say that was fake track lengths for them all

Attached Files:

5. MB

MB

I did think that might've been fake as Something In Your Eyes is 30 seconds longer than the 'original' but who knows.

saturdays20 likes this.
  6. Purple?

CLJC87 and Corso like this.
  7. guessing it will be like when they released You Make Me Whole

poploz and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  8. Think they used purple for Tragedy didn’t they...? Guess that was just for live performances though

LPT likes this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Have they had pink for a video yet?

10. You'll Be Sorry!

Summer of Love, in a way?

Mvnl likes this.
  11. Have they worn orange in a video before...?

Chips111 likes this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well yeah but that one had all the colors

13. It's so exciting to hear them talk about colour palettes for the video, because Steps music videos for me were just as much a part of Steps as the music. It's so good to see the What The Future Holds video have some budget thrown at it - hopefully the next one gets just as good a treatment.

Jacques, Starfury, LPT and 2 others like this.
  14. After doing some research, they have worn orange but not fully during the end part of Last Thing On My Mind. Faye wears an orange body suit, Lee wears an orange tank with tan trousers and Lisa wears orange and white shorts, while H and Claire don’t really wear orange - Claire wears a pink dress that matches nobody else's outfit...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    Mvnl likes this.
  15. I don’t think Clouds sounds very ‘Massive Attack’ though...

Corso likes this.
  16. Unless it’s just a little slower. So no particular changes other than tempo across the whole song, perhaps.

Corso likes this.
  17. The title “Clouds” sounds like something that should be on Amanda Holden’s album...

unidan82 and poploz like this.
  18. The song title just instinctively made me think of Liberty X’s ‘No Clouds’. Hopeful for a breezy, harmony-laden mid tempo.

Blue6010, poploz, Robert and 4 others like this.
  19. How long after Scared Of The Dark did we get You Make Me Whole? Excited we might be getting another new track soon - is it possible we might get Under My Skin on Friday?

20. If the length has gone up, it's imminent so I would imagine Friday would be when it comes.

Chips111 and CLJC87 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.