Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album) | Page 2412 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds (6th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yeah, they need to have some extra formats ready and waiting for release week. Even if it just ends up being signed posters or something. They better get those wrists ready to sign any and everything in sight.

2. Is it too much to ask for people not to resort to petty playground insults like "Borelow"?

SBK and AcerBenII like this.
  3. If you have an issue with it, use the ‘Ignore’ button. Here, I’ll show you how it works.

4. How weird is this. I'm listening to Radio 2 (a Belgian radio channel) and they just played Hold My Heart. They said they have a new album out and this is their comeback single. Some promo is always nice but I can't stand it when they give wrong information.

jtm, Bookwormboy, MB and 3 others like this.
  5. MB

MB

If you’re entitled to go on about how much you prefer the Jenny version of something in your eyes (relentlessly) then I’m sure I’m ok with nicknaming an artist I find boring.

6. W2K

W2K

Is it too much to ask for people not to resort to mentioning Jenny Silver’s version of Something In Your Eyes at every opportunity?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  7. I'm pretty sure it's 'let you in and show you my break' - they just don't sing the hard k

Chris Lala and W2K like this.
  8. W2K

W2K

The way I LAUGHED.

Chris Lala and Bookwormboy like this.
  9. Anyway, it appears they are on Sunday Brunch next week with Matt Lucas and Dawn French which is a pretty great camp line up! And no sign of GB on the show thankfully

10. You can think Gary and his music is boring all you want but calling him Borelow is just sad. At least feign maturity and state your opinion in a somewhat respectful manner.

This thread is just so...toxic.

11. Everyone remember when Gary slagged Steps off on X Factor and Claire kicked off on Twitter and revealed he had offered a song for Light Up The World (the album) and they rejected it?

I mean imagine being rejected for Light Up The World (the album) of all Things.

LoveUMore2017, Blue6010, jtm and 16 others like this.
  12. W2K

W2K

Oh I didn’t know this, that’s hysterical!

Starfury likes this.
  13. Me during Wagamama-gate:
    - Claire stop

Me during this:
    - go Claire, Queen!

Blue6010, yewchapel, Jacques and 12 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy your Music Played By Karen’s bundle.

15. This might come as shock but I don’t like Gary or his music. I’m just not going to call him names or attack him because he’s releasing an album the same day as Steps.

Mvnl likes this.
  16. I guess Claire forgave Gary about his comments on XF because she joined him on a version of Shallow on his lockdown ‘crooner’ sessions earlier this year.

17. Yep. She's his biggest fan now. I think he went on radio 2 and was complimentary about their 2017 comeback so fair's fair I suppose.

Anyhow, I'd forgotten that Carl Ryden and Fiona Bevan (of Scared of The Dark and Neon Blue and Fool For You fame) have written Come And Dance With Me, so that's exciting. It's sure to be good.

Corso, Bookwormboy and Chris Lala like this.
  18. I hope you're not referring to Last Call (written by the amazing Lucie Silvas) as that is one of the best things the Sats ever recorded.

19. 100% agree

20. Claire is always overthinking everything - just look at her twitter etc. the compliments get ignored, but the one tiny negative and she loses it. To me Reece seems able to lighten her up and get her to see the positives much more.

Mvnl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.