Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2307 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I can’t believe we’re getting a new STEPS album in November.

I’m getting flashbacks to the best Christmas ever when my little gay ass got Steptacular, S Club, Abbamania and a Geri single.

Attached Files:

2. The perfume actually went to Number 1 in the fragrance chart at the time. Any chart domination is welcome here.

If they go for a calendar I expect it'll be for 2022 so it can be sold on the tour.

3. Lift Me Up? Taste!

4. I’m having a whisky and dancing around my flat whilst watching the Party on the Dancefloor Tour. Can’t wait for next year!

5. I don't think I've ever related so much to a post on this forum ever.

6. I bought the perfume for £1.99 in B&M's (literal) bargain bin, I thought it smelt absolutely foul.

7. Guess your family ‘knew’ then. Mine probably figured it out when my baby gay ass made them drive to several Toys-r-us to hunt down the Baby Spice doll. And I got it!

Best Xmas Ever!

Bookwormboy and Mr Brightside like this.
  8. I still have Guilty Pleasure’s bottle on display in my house.

SinceYouTookYourPopAway and MB like this.
  9. 2 months today.

Chris Lala likes this.
  10. MB

MB

Seems like ages away but we’ve got remixes and another single before then! Plus more...

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

More...?

Starfury likes this.
  12. I really want a performance exactly like the video set up. Lots of dynamic lighting, same colour scheme, at least 10 other dancers flanking them, head mics and full choreo. Given the situation, we're very unlikely to get that, so may need to wait for the tour, but my god it'll be amazing. This song is such a banger.

Just watching it again and that's the best they've danced in a video in a very, very long time. It's way less snappy when they use hand mics and only do half of it.

Can't wait to hear their version of Something In Your Eyes.

poploz and Corso like this.
  13. I agree. I mean, I fully understand the need for handheld mics over headpieces on the tour as they want the best possible sound as well as it looking great.

I would enjoy, if even just for one song (the opening song maybe) they do a full routine with headpieces on and then whip out the handheld mics for the rest of the show.

I would love to see them go full out with choreo for at least one song.

LoveUMore2017 likes this.
  14. MB

MB

Little mix stating that “steps were a long time ago” on their flop search show is a little annoying.

15. I knew there was a reason I never took to them. That’s rude, not to mention uninformed. “Neon Blue” kind of reminds me of a Little Mix song, in the chorus, which is probably why I never had any real time for it!

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I mean if they mean it like 'it's been a looong time since a (new) mixed group came on the scene' I can't disagree

17. I don't like Little Mix but am intrigued to see this mixed boy/girl group they put together, I've missed them. When was the last one to have any success in the charts? Liberty X?

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I must admit it does feel exciting to see a potential new mixed group again:

But yeah since Liberty X all we've had were Only The Young and erm Six D?

idratherjack likes this.
  19. I wish Only The Young had come to something, I absolutely loved them on The X Factor.

unidan82 likes this.
  20. Errr how did I miss this?

From singing back up vocals with Lisa Scott Lee to likes from H.

Screenshot_20200927-202140_Instagram.jpg

LPT, poploz, WhipperSnapper and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.