Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2420 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Fair enough. x

2014 likes this.
  2. W2K

W2K

Weird that there’s been no news of another song coming tomorrow or Thursday. Maybe they’ve scrapped the idea?

Starfury, Lee and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  3. In a way I kind of hope they have scrapped the idea - I want to experience as much of the new album as possible on Friday without it seeming like I’ve already heard most of it. With that being said, I’m not sure I could hold out if a track was released earlier. This week is going sooo slow!

Burntoutandfalling and JMRGBY like this.
  4. I thought it was a little odd to share another song this week when the album is out on Friday anyway. Even if something does come out, I’m just gonna wait it out.

Lee and CLJC87 like this.
  5. I wonder if Lee was referring to them sharing a song in a way that isn't releasing it? If I recall they did Dan Wo*ttons streaming show (without him, queens) the day before Tears was released and debuted Neon Blue and No More Tears on there. Maybe they are going to do something similar before Friday?

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  6. That’s a really good shout! Either that or Lee’s message was supposed to go out earlier and he meant Hold My Heart was coming out... either way I’m avoiding listening to anything else until release day now. Even avoiding the stuff that’s already out so I don’t tire of it before we get the full thing.

CLJC87 and asmartpricebiscuit like this.
  7. You clearly haven't watched it in a few years! They have some proper random acts on there these days...

8. I think they might be on Top Of The Pops. I know they don't get those kind of opportunities easily nor frequently, but there are two Top Of The Pops specials and we're in a year where 'biggest selling artists' means the 5 acts that have actually released anything this year.

9. I think the biggest obstacle will actually be whether Lisa is in the country on the days they're filming

10. *If* it is happening and they’ve snagged it they could easily pre-record a performance for it, as for safety regulations that’s probably the way TOTP will be going anyway. But whether or not it’s happening...

asmartpricebiscuit and JamieHT like this.
  11. The obstacle would be stopping her from being in the country the day they are filming it.

12. The show? I do believe it is, the guy on Twitter seems reliable

13. Oh sorry, no I meant whether or not Steps would make it on the show.

JamieHT likes this.
  14. Yeah, I was going to say, it is certainly no longer the holy grail of music shows.

15. Ok so gave in and listened to Hold My Heart & Under My Skin - super impressed. This is shaping up to be one hell of an album!

16. W2K

W2K

I can’t believe I’m saying this but...

2 DAYS!

17. And maybe new single news today? what are we thinking, To The Beat Of My Heart?

18. They’d be silly to announce a new single and not have video ready to go so maybe announce shortly after the album?

19. Where is “Father Heart”?

20. There is no song called that, the interview got it wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.