Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2453 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yes, and I'm my set list, One Touch and Scared would be the encore.

jbond88 likes this.
  2. I'm with you on being hopeful - looking at the state of play of the current chart there's no big lingering name like Sheeran or Adele to fend off so it will really be between Barlow, Miley Cyrus and Steps - I think they are a shoo in for top 3. I don't think either Barlow or Steps can beat Miley on streams so with sales they just need to keep edging Barlow (apologies for that image)

~Paul~ likes this.
  3. Hold My Heart works so well in the context of the album doesn't it?
    A brilliant ballad.

LPT, AlmostFamous, Marko and 9 others like this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Vasilios likes this.
  5. It really does and I pretty much hated it on it's own. Hearing it on the album in context really changed my perception of the song. The same thing happened with To The Beat Of My Heart too.

Burntoutandfalling and Vasilios like this.
  6. It’s such a different beast than the Tears album. I think there are a few more songs on WTFH that I won’t be in a rush to revisit (whereas Tears had maybe two I skip) but there’s really no harm in experimenting when we have had a handful of solid bangers and the sublime Under My Skin.

Production wise some of the auto tune moments are horrendous but we had those last era too. Somebody take the auto tune button away from the Alias!

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  7. SBK

SBK

8. I really have fallen in love with “Father’s Eyes”

9. SBK

SBK

So good isn't it, I was a bit so so on the intro then the beat kicks in...

10. It's a good album. I think the choruses are lacking Claire though particularly on the unreleased tracks. It feels like the signature sound has been lost a little.

W2K likes this.
  11. This album is much mellower than I was expecting, and it's a really nice surprise. One listen in and the likes of Clouds and Father's Eyes are just lovely...

Chips111 and Starfury like this.
  12. Immaculate production is immaculate.

13. Cds arrived. Nice high quality glossy booklet! Really impressed.

Surprised to see Xenomania did not actually produce TTBOMH or am I missing something?

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  14. Live Facebook Q & A and listening party about to go live on their Facebook page.

15. MB

MB

Why are these things never on time? I've got a Dua live stream to get to at 830!!

CLJC87 and Tony Lamezma like this.
  16. It’s definitely a Xenomania production.

17. Haven't they also got that BBC Radio 2 / Children In Need winners Zoom thing tonight too? Maybe that's over run.

18. MB

MB

That’s not starting till 8 so they probably won’t be on that till nearer the end.

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

More importantly, why is it recorded on a potato?

20. Why is 360p the highest quality.... I Stan their budget but that's a bit much.

Mvnl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.