Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2459 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Played the album about 5 times in full last night with cocktails. Perfect match!

DiscoRobot likes this.
  2. https://absolutelabelservices.com/ukchartstreamingratios/
    Only the top 12 tracks are included and the top two listened tracks are weighted down to match the average of the other 10 and then 1000 streams = 1 sale

3. Higher resolution photo from the Fault shoot.

4. I think this is album cover worthy.

DoggySwami likes this.
  5. Gary Barlow got album of the week on Radio 2 Really thought Steps would get that and get a few more casual listeners buying the album.

6. Chips111 likes this.
  7. Apparently #2 in the midweek. So we can write off that #1

8. :( how unfortunate. Who's number one?

9. No idea, Ultimate have posted it a few minutes ago.

10. SBK

SBK

Not that unfortunate, they aren't far behind him.

Hopefully Miley isn't strong on streaming and they can hold on to top 3

Chips111 likes this.
  11. If you haven’t bought everything from the bundle, get stuff bought! Stream on every platform! Buy a digital copy!

steps2it, Starfury and MB like this.
  12. MB

MB

Just over 1500 difference. Obviously that’s without streaming but doubt that will add much to either.

JMRGBY, Chris Lala and SBK like this.
  13. Let's hope there's a Steptacular Bundle ready to go on sale on Monday then lol. How far? Does that midweek include streaming?

14. SBK

SBK

I have 11 copies of this album, I've done my bit.

15. How many copies have been sold?

16. MB

MB

Just under 21k.

17. Oh I have too - mine was a message to all who maybe haven’t bought that cassette bundle!

Chips111 likes this.
  18. #2 in Quarter 4 in 2020 though.

Madness!

19. SBK

SBK

Great early result. Theres a bit of a gap to 3 so hopefully streaming won't come in ruin it.

Praying on BMG have a mini disc or different LP colour ready to go. (Please no more cassettes)

20. Sad times, especially if they give it to them next week. Maybe the Christmas shows are the compensation

CLJC87 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.