Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2475 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

oh I just screamed “yes Lisa”

2. W2K

W2K

Oh Lee. Lee Lee Lee. I’m so happy to call you my husband.

3. Let's hope it boosts their second week sales - the styling has me perched

Chris Lala, MB and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  4. Sorry if I’m late but I just discovered that the “physic readings” mentioned when purchasing the cassettes are actually written inside the booklet of each members tape. It tells you their zodiac signs etc.

The recorded messages are also very sweet and seems like something they would have done back in 1999.

5. I just realised Claire has her 35 inch ponytail back, too! She really is serving 'Claire from Steps' like it's 2000 this era and I'm living for it.

I mean...
    [​IMG]

6. Yay!!! Can’t wait to see this performance. They really are the perfect pop group.

7. W2K

W2K

Claire’s outfit...is not great (her hair and makeup are on point though) but the others look great!

Chris Lala and CLJC87 like this.
  8. How were the vocals and the choreo? I really just want them to absolutely nail this song.

I think I’d have liked them in the white outfits with the exact styling they have in that set up in the video. It’s my favourite. They look absolutely stunning. However, the pink is fun. You wouldn’t miss them that’s for sure.

LoveUMore2017, Timbo and CLJC87 like this.
  9. Really looking forward to this performance!

Starfury likes this.
  10. Its just the trousers, they are mahoosive and she looks like she’s gonna take-off at any second. Some fitted trousers/jeans would have been better.

Lee and Faye serving the best looks as usual.

Chris Lala, W2K and JamieHT like this.

11. Do people know about this?

OSHi, Mvnl and saturdays20 like this.
  12. Yes.

13. I may be alone on this, but something in your eyes compliments the album well with the other tracks. However I would not have picked it as a single, when they have other original and stronger tracks on the album.

Such an exciting time for Steps fans.

Starfury likes this.
  14. Oh, it's not just you. At first I found it off putting, now I don't mind.

bonnieetclyde and Mvnl like this.
  15. Can't wait for the Royal Variety performance of the best pop band ever!

Chris Lala, MB, CLJC87 and 1 other person like this.
  16. I so agree. The sweat looking pants are a tragedy....

17. Hopefully my vinyl and signed CD arrive tomorrow. I’m so impatient!!

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  18. I think sometimes you have to give the public what they expect and being a female led vocal makes it much easier to perform

There are a number of strong tracks though so interesting to see what they serve up next

19. Somebody went a bit overboard with a hair crimper

Starfury likes this.
  20. MB

MB

Barlow is closing the gap on iTunes. I’ve just bought another copy of steps for my Mum. She’ll be confused as to why but needs must.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.