Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2481 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Got the signed vinyl
    Bless these angels for letting internationals buy!
    Love when bands don’t half arse it!
    @WhereDoesTheDJGo
    Get that Sharpie out girl
    I’m still salty

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. Acoustic SIYE has just melted me completely... I am in a puddle on the floor... i'm scared to open any more files

3. Thank you! Just blamed my Zoom freezing to work on poor internet rather than Steps and their Steptacular Monday stunt.

4. The CONTENT. Gay rights.

Stewart, andru, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  5. And here was me dragging them across the floor for sitting on performances that we were dying to see. Consider me humbled. At work just now but can't wait to see the videos later.

Jacques, Stewart, Mvnl and 5 others like this.
  6. SIYE live video is pretty much a Flara duet and I am HERE FOR IT!

7. I haven't brought the album yet as I was waiting for them to inevitably add signed vinyls but now it's actually available & I'm ready to buy it I'm wondering what else they could potentially add as the week goes on

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. The Saint mix of Heartbreak In This City starting directly with the chorus is gay rights.

Chris Lala and actorandlyricist like this.
  9. SBK

SBK

Kylie's was underwhelming in comparison. I was not expecting a whole album of remixes.

10. I've just pressed buy and thought about what I actually bought afterwards! I got the signed vinyl and CD.
    I'm VERY excited by the performances and acoustics!

SinceYouTookYourPopAway and SBK like this.
  11. Get ready to find a new love for 'under my skin' - if you've not really liked it before. Sit down harmony singing, smiles to each other and amazingness. I genuinely don't know where, who, or what I am right now.

12. Oh yes! The Saint mix of To The Beat Of My Heart is now going to be the standard version for me.

unidan82 and saturdays20 like this.
  13. Night in and Night out versions of the album, YES BMG!! And for only 4.99, come on number one!

Stewart, MB, Mvnl and 2 others like this.
  14. anything will be better than the messy main version - can't wait to get to it

15. I've been sucked in yet again and ordered the signed vinyl.

16. The acoustic versions are gorgeous. Just lovely.

17. to be fair... the remixes are just as lovely (so far)

18. This Under My Skin performance - WOW

19. Fathers Eyes Shanghai Surprise Edit is a bop.

20. That Night In Edition is lovely, especially the Under My Skin performance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.