Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2482 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. If you are listening the standard album tracks though do it on spotify.

Off to buy another 4 copies!

2. I also really like the 7th Heaven mix of What The Future Holds, it sounds more like a classic Steps song with all the added twinkling piano and drama.

3. On the tour I want an extended dance break where Faye does her What The Future Holds catwalk stomping for a solid minute

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Will the signed 12" actually be signed on the sleeve?
    Cause I'd rather they didn't..

5. Does anyone think that the chorus to To The One resembles Leona Lewis-I See You. Don't know if it's the actual track or the way they deliver the vocals?

6. The SIYE GMJS mix is giving me all the throwback feels to Steps remixes of the past. What a bloody bundle.

Starfury, JMRGBY, unidan82 and 3 others like this.
  7. This is exactly what I needed today. Beautiful acoustic versions, performance videos and bop mixes? Sold.

Stewart, Starfury, MB and 3 others like this.
  8. Ugh I really want them to snatch that No 1!

meeks, LPT, blaze_dave and 15 others like this.
  9. Gonna grab the night out edition, I love a remix I do.

10. BMG must know something unless they are worried about Ball & Boe's second week sales denying them the number 2

Jacques and Vasilios like this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I wish my sales could count in any way, but this will pretty much equal two or 3 extra sales of the album from the fanbase? And with actual extra content for a fair price. They're meaning business

Deleted member 26095 likes this.
  12. And then next year stick them on a cd / dvd and rob me blind again! I'm ready.

13. This is what I loved about being a Steps fan back in the day. The bonus bits. We are living in the ultimate Enhanced CD right now.

Luc, mi|kshake, Nephilim and 9 others like this.
  14. I'm usually not a remix person. Yet these new mixes are amazing!

I absolutely adored the live videos and acoustic versions.

Under My Skin live is a real treat!

15. The choreo video of Something In Your Eyes is gay rights.

16. MB

MB

To flag that as great as the performance video of Something In Your Eyes is the one they did at the royal variety show is MUCH better.
    I wonder if they'll show one of these performance videos on loose women tomorrow, finish the show with the Under My Skin performance? Highly doubtful but here's hoping.

17. Something In Your Eyes acoustic is lush. They need to do a live lounge ASAP. The vocals on that and Under My Skin performance are some of the best of their career.

Tony Lamezma, MB, Chris Lala and 2 others like this.
  18. I’m sorry but this remix of ‘To The Beat Of My Heart’ I am literally taking off. It’s incredible.

19. It is very cool. It reminds me of Girls Aloud Something New.

20. I like seeing all the little mistakes etc that get cut out of the slick video haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.