Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2648 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

Michelle's instagram story with Faye and H about learning chereo today. This must have been an old upload surely? They can't be learning chereo after wrapping the video?

Chips111 and Bookwormboy like this.
  2. Maybe for some performances? Michelle is guest announcer on Saturday Night Takeaway so maybe Steps are doing that?

3. MB

MB

No wait, I've gone full Jessica Fletcher. They're wearing the same outfits as they were in this post from last Friday. So definitely an old video.

Chips111, Chris Lala and DoggySwami like this.
  4. Finally! ‘Last Thing On My Mind’ was the lipsync song on Drag Race UK this week. Perfect timing with the new single rollout!

5. Urgh - spoilers

6. Whilst we await the new video, I thought I would drop my annual drunk and emosh Steps post.

Last Thing On My Mind, Chain Reaction, Scared Of The Dark and Something In Your Eyes have been my favourite bops for 4 consecutive decades and S Club 7/B*Witched/Blue/Whoever-you-want could absolutely, definitively, under-no-circumstances ev-er. They are being the iconic queens of pop they should have been from the start.

We really are so, so lucky as fans.

But if Lisa sends another 240p GIF of herself for the Heartbreak video I am quitting and buying Borelow tickets.

7. Love this. I loved s club too but looking back they seemed (and i hate the word) cheesier. Their songs dont seem to have had the lasting appeal for me personally. Ive said it before and i will again out of all the bands that were seen to be cooler at the time i love the fact that STEPS came back with a bang and still going and loved!
    Its amazing they have out stayed their original run!

boyaloud and asmartpricebiscuit like this.
  8. H has just posted something along the lines of...another busy day learning a new dance routine for...To the Beat of my Heart! So many things to unpack here...1. They must have TV performance(s) scheduled for To the Beat of My Heart 2. Why is Michelle with them- is she learning the dance routine for To The Beat of my Heart?? 3. Where is HRH LSL? 4. As much as I love 'Michelle from Steps' I hope she is a Heartbreak collab only and not a stand-in for HRH LSL for a To The Beat of my Heart performance

Mvnl and Starfury like this.
  9. He got it wrong and changed it.

Starfury and LoveUMore2017 like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sis chill.

unidan82, Sunny B, SBK and 6 others like this.
  11. Ha! Just noticed this. I really did wonder. Justice for Lisa!

actorandlyricist and Starfury like this.
  12. Okay, no T, no shade.

But why are Steps so hated on this forum? (Outside this thread obviously)

Like I literally see it nowhere else, in real life, on Twitter, on other forums etc. But on here? On Popjustice of all places. Pop!! Oof, the snobbery jumps out.

13. W2K

W2K

You answered your own question.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. Girl put that under a spoiler tag.

boyaloud, LPT, RandomBrit7 and 5 others like this.
  15. Yeah it was unfortunate for me because I was just about to play the episode.

boyaloud and Bookwormboy like this.
  16. Thanks for this...

not.

17. The "Popjustice community" has fragmented quite a bit over the years.

I'm almost afraid of posting in Pop & Justice sometimes.

18. MB

MB

19. Don't be afraid, there's a wanker to be found in every thread, in every sub-forum, it's in the Forum Rules

20. 7BA2465E-B42A-4FBE-9558-3628595D69BA.jpeg

Sean Smith 'Swing For The 90's' album track listing... ( cover of Steps)

JMRGBY likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.