Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2698 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. For anyone who missed it.

IntoTheBlue, Starfury, 2014 and 13 others like this.
  2. Eamonn and Ruth are unbearable.

AbSynth, yewchapel, dell321 and 6 others like this.
  3. Beyond thrilled for Lee and his wife!
    It was only yesterday I was watching a few interview from 2017 where interviewers constantly were mentioning the others kids and to see this news today honestly cheered me up!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  4. I would love to get a proper look at Claire's wall of records/achievements!

Also the comment "the last one to have kids" wasn't necessary.

5. I picked up on that too. It was so uncomfortable.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  6. It was uncomfortable before we knew Kerry Lucy miscarried before, now it’s just insensitive.

7. That interview was painful. Ruth and Eammon were like robots

Starfury likes this.
  8. Yea, those This Morning interviews are awful. I watched it in work though and was beaming a big daft smile the whole time. I just love seeing them on TV it's like no time has passed at all!

9. I'm never a lover of these types of interviews in the first place. As a fan I'm always left way underwhelmed and they are always totally cringe.

Yet if they do their job in increased "casual" exposure and sales then I can't moan too much.

But this interview really wasn't the best .

The plus side for me was during the montage, Heartbeat On This City really does stand up and belong in thier discography. It felt really natural and "right".

Starfury likes this.
  10. Your groan meaning....?

11. Anyone else feel like Steps would do a great version of So Good by Rachel Stevens? An icy pop masterpiece.

Let H rock those finger gloves too.

12. She co-wrote Lina Hedlund's Victorious...

Stewart, poploz, JMRGBY and 11 others like this.
  13. Are their team reading up these forums? 'Victorious' was on our shortlists of Melodisongs for Steps.

I'm so happy!

poploz and saturdays20 like this.
  14. W2K

W2K

Is Victorious a banger? I'm refusing to listen to the originals through fear of spoiling Steps' versions...

JamieHT likes this.
  15. Amanda Holden.

unidan82 likes this.
  16. I probably should like Victorious, but I just don't, so I'm not thrilled at that choice. It's pretty naff.

CLJC87 and Corso like this.
  17. W2K

W2K

Oh no!

18. MB

MB

I actually really enjoy it. I'm sure the Steps version will elevate it as well. If you like Alcazar then you'll like this.

19. Victorious is gorgeous. I can’t wait to hear the girls vocals on it.

20. MB

MB

Claire belting out this ad libs at the end is going to be pure wig snatching heaven.

yewchapel, Chris Lala, W2K and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.